Fighting With The One You Love

~Katie

I threw my phone in my pocket and walked back to me and Liam's room. Liam followed behind me grabbing my waist and turning me around.

"You was that texting you?" He said sternly into my eyes. He knew I was lying when I said ," Wrong number".

"I said it was a wrong number!"

"Yeah right. I saw at the top that you were texting 'Harry<3'." He snapped.

"Oh my fucking god Liam. It was that guy from last night! He hacked into my phone and put it as his number. Stop being such a bitch and calm down." I mumbled the last part. He still heard me. He took his hands off my waist and grabbed my wrists.

"What did you say..?" He whispered I regretted saying those words before.

"I... I..." I stuttered. The voice couldn't say the words i wanted to say.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?" Liam yelled pinning me against the wall. He held firmly onto my hips. His blood was boiling.

"I... I said to stop being a bitch and calm down!" I yelled quickly. His hands gripped harder into my skin. I winced in pain. Zayn came running through the door.

"LIAM!!" He screamed.

My sides hurt. My heart hurt. Liam was hurting me. He promised to never hurt me. To keep me safe. But. He lied. All of it was a lie. I began to burst out in years as Liam was being pulled back by Zayn and now Niall. Kihley was standing by the door frame crying.

"LIAM. YOUR HURTING ME!" I screamed in pain. He finally noticed what he was doing and let go. I dropped to the floor crying. He stood back not knowing what he just did. He saw me crying and shook his head.

"No... No. I didn't. I couldn't of." He mumbled whilst his eyes began to tear up. He stepped towards me and tried to help me. I jerked my hand back making him not be able to grab it.

First one person that I was supposed to love hurt me. Now two... What has my life become to?

-----------------------------------

A/N.

Hey. Sorry it's so short. It's like 2:00 AM where I am right now and I'm tired. I just had to update.

night my turtles. 😘

VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.

-----------------------------------