Loving You

~Niall

I walked up to my house and saw Kihley outside.

"Kih?" I asked hugging her from behind.

"Yeah Ni?"

"I MISSED YYOUUUUU." I said laying my head in the crook of her neck. I planted soft kisses on her upper neck. She smiled and pet my hair.

"Aye. Don't mess up the hair." I playfully snapped. She chuckled and walked inside as I fixed my hair. There was something wrong with her.

"Erm is everything ok?" I asked.

"Yeah. Everything's just fine." I narrowed my eyes and shook my head.

"Then why were you outside..... Crying?"

"I... I." She couldn't finish her sentence.

"You what?" I snapped.

"I, told someone something that I shouldn't of."

"Yeah. What's so wrong with that?" I asked.

"I told Zayn that his dad abused Katie." She admitted. I gasped. Only me and Kihley were the only ones that knew. But now Zayn knows. This would not turn out good.

Liam~

Katie was hiding something from me. I didn't know what, but she was. And it was big.

"Katie. Get over here." I asked making her come over next to me on the bed. She came and sat down. She still had her bandage on, but nothing covering the rest of her chest.

"Yeah LiLi?" She responded grabbing my hand and fake smiled. I knew she was dying on the inside.

"What are you hiding from me?" She titled her head and narrowed her eye brows.

"What do you mean?"

"You damn right know what I mean. What the fuck are you, Kihley, Zayn and your dad HIDING FROM ME?!" I found myself screaming at her. Her eyes were widened and teary.

"I CANT TELL YOU ALRIGHT?! SOMETHING BAD WILL HAPPEN AND YOU'LL GO OFF AND END UP KILLING SOMEONE BECAUSE YOU CAN'T CONTROL YOUR EMOTIONS." She yelled back. I slid off the bed and walked over to the door punching the wall. Katie screamed and hid her face in the pillow.

I was so frustrated. I ran my hands through my hair and plopped on the couch.

Katie was crying in our bed.

I hated seeing her in pain. But I couldn't help her, I had no clue what was wrong.

The crying stopped.

Katie walked out and saw me. She jerked her head away and walked into the bathroom with a medicine bottle and a razor. Oh shit.

I shot up and ran to the bathroom door.

"KATIE!" I screamed pounding the door. I knew what she was doing.

Trying to kill herself.

I heard her starting to cry again.

"KATIE DROP THE PILLS AND RAZOR. IM SORRY. I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT YOU. WHATEVER'S WRONG WE CAN WORK THROUGH. JUST STOP! I LOVE YOU TOO MUCH. " I yelled. I heard a loud shriek. I struggled to try and open the door. She completely locked it shut.

I kicked the door. Finally. It fell over.

Katie was sitting there crying. The razor next to her. Pills spilled all over the floor.

"Katie...." I whispered. I picked her up to see no cuts. No pills were taken. She threw herself into my arms and hugged me tight. She didn't even care about her chest.

"Liam. Im so sorry. I wasn't thinking straight. I thought you hated me. I thought everyone hated me. I just thought it'd be better if I left the world." She cried. I stroked her head and kissed her cheek.

"I would never hate you." She smiled and I wiped some of the tears off her cheek. I planted a kiss on her lips and she kissed me back. I walked her over to the couch and I sat down. She sat on my lap kissing me roughly.

(A/N: IF YOU DON'T LIKE MAKE OUT SCENES DON'T READ.)

I could feel her need to get her tongue inside of my mouth. I kissed her back and after her bite on my lips I let her in. Her mouth explored mine tasting every part of it. I pulled away and kissed down her jaw line to her neck, I sucked harshly making marks on her skin. It left new feelings in my body, I moaned as I bit her neck again. I kissed down her neck almost to the top of her chest. She stopped me and smirked.

"No no no... Your gonna have to wait till were completely alone." Katie winked knowing Zayn was still up in his room.

"Promise never to get in a fight again?" She continued, with puppy dog eyes.

"Only if it leads to..." She stopped me with her finger pressed up against my lips.

"We will never fight again." I changed what i was saying, taking off her finger from my lips. She nodded and layed her head in my chest.

"I love you Liam."

"I love you more. " I replied.

"I love you most."

-----------------------------------

A/N: SOOOOOOOO.

I know I said Smut was gonna be in it BUUUUTTTT I changed it to make out scene and saved the smut for later. (;

Like it? VOTE.

Ideas? COMMENT.

Bye my little turtles! Update later!

-----------------------------------