Dont Want To Lose You

Katie-

Liam was on the side of the bed, hands covering his face.

"Liam?" His head moved side to side acting like hes fighting against something.

"No. Its the voices. Its not her." He whispered. I tilted my head and began to walk towards him.

"Liam what do mean the voices?"

"STOP! GO AWAY! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!" He yelled angrily beginning to cry. He covered his ears, still hiding his face. Harry stood silent at the doorway, his face looked pained, even though he didnt like Liam at all he still felt bad.

What if liams going insane? Will we have to take him to a mental hospital? No. I cant stand to lose someone else to problems. I just want him to be safe, and happy....

"Katie... " Harry sighed. I shook my head, I wasn't going to leave Liam here half insane.  He needed me.

"Katie?" Liam asked, lifting his head. I put my hands on his face, brushing his cheeks. He managed a smile. Something didn't feel right. He wasn't his usual self. Usually when he sees me he kisses my forehead and tells me how much hes missed me. But not this time.

His smile started to fade away, leaving a blank expression. His eyes shut, letting his head fall onto my lap.

"LIAM?" I screamed. He wasn't moving, nor even breathing normally. Harry quickly ran to him and felt his pulse.

"His pulse is very low, we need to leave now and take him to a hospital."

-12 hours later-

"Kate.." Harry woke me up. We made it to the hospital in time, I had been sleeping next to Liams bed for the whole night. I didn't realize how late it was. I glanced at Liams bed. He was laying emotionless. I just wanted him to get up, and tell me that he loves me and that everything will be okay.

Harrys eyes were red, he had been crying..

"Haz, are you alright?" I embraced him in a hug while gutting up out of my chair. His colone spread throughout my nose, his light curls tickled my neck. He pecked my cheek, instanly making me feel better. A nurse enetered the room, me and harry pulled away. She frowned and sighed.

"Did you figure out what is wrong with Liam?" I asked.

"Yes, it took some time, but we finally found out, he was..." She stopped in mid sentence.

"HE WAS WHAT?" I yelled about to beat the living hell out of her.

"Drugged and suffering from insanity...."

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey finallY UPDATED! ThANK YOU very much for almost 500 reads.

instagram: @helloleeyum

xkatie c: