The "Date"

Liam-

"I love you too." Katie's words rang around in my ears. My stomach filled with butterflies. It had felt so long since she said that.

"Is your chest alright yet?" I asked changing the topic. She sighed and flipped off her shirt making me smirk. She punched my arm and looked down at the marks. There was still the cuts but they weren't as bad as they were a few days ago. I lightly traced them making her wince in pain.

"Oh my god I'm sorry." I whispered bringing her closer to me. I wrapped my arms gently around her. She was still half naked so I kissed down her neck to her cut avoiding the stitching. She moaned and pulled back a little.

"You've been to controlling lately. So I think later ill have to show you who's boss." She whispered, winking at me making me turn red. I grinned ear to ear and flipped on my back. She crawled on top of me sitting on my lower midsection. I groaned making her scoot a little more up. She leaned forward to where her face was near mine. She pecked my lips then layed on my chest.

"Im tired Li." She said closing her eyes.

"You can't fall asleep yet! I'm taking you out somewhere!" I begged as she shot up of my chest.

"What? My hair isn't done, I have no makeup on, I clearly don't have a shirt on! I look horrible!" She yelled running her hands through her hair. No matter what she was wearing or had on didn't matter, she looked beautiful anyway.

"You don't need to look all fancied up." I sighed. She kissed my nose and got off my body.

Where I was taking her wasn't exactly a date, it was more like a surprise.

She yawned as she threw her arms up in the air stretching. Her waist pulled up revealing part of her black lace underwear. I whistled at her and she flipped me off walking to the bathroom grabbing her shirt.

A few minutes past and she walked out looking even more beautiful. I was still laying on the bed so she came and sat next to me.

"Ready to go?" I asked sitting up and kissing her lips. She smiled and nodded her head. I got up, threw on a black shirt with basketball shorts and high tops. Katie stood there admiring me while I changed. She walked to me and put her hands on my arm feeling my muscles.

"Damn liam. We're you that angry boxing?" She asked knowing I had been working out ever since we started fighting. I nodded my head.

"I was mad and sad. I loved you but I was to frustrated that I made you cry and hurt you." Katie sighed an pecked my cheek.

"It's alright babe. Lets go."

-1 hour later-

"How long is it gonna take to get there?" She groaned laying her head on the window ceil.

"Almost here." We turned the corner making her head slide.

"We're in the middle of no where Liam. All I see is one giant building with some airplanes and a train."

"We're here." I said pulling into the airport.

"Why are we at the airport?" She asked. I couldn't tell her why so I just left her question hanging.

Katie-

Liam took me inside the building. I looked everywhere clueless.

"Liam? Why are we here?" I asked restating my question. He didn't answer. We walked to a part of the building were there was a conveyer belt with luggage on it and a bug entrance way for people to come through. We stood there for a while then loads of people started coming through. I noticed liam smiling ear to ear.

"Liam?" I asked so confused. Then I saw someone coming very close to us smiling. Liam nudged me to the person running towards me. Who was my mother.

----------

A/N: OHEMGEE. HOLD THE PHONE. Katie's mom came back to London from Australia! Holy fuck if I was her I'd scream my lungs off and smile my lips off.

Vote- Comment- Share

Follow my IG: xharryssnapbackx

-Katie 💕