Secrets

~Katie

We walked out of Harry's house and got into kihleys car. Kihley quickly hugged me.

"God dammit!" I screamed in pain. I took some of the bandage off and saw my stitches. I clenched my teeth and held back the pain. Liam darted over to me to see if I was ok. He got in the back seat with me and hugged me. Kihley sat down in the front seat.

"Oh my god. Im sorry!' Kihley apologized.

"It's alright. "

"Where's Zayn?" I asked glancing around to not see Zayn any where.

"He went to your house..." Liam said.

"W... Why?" I stuttered. Kihley looked down and began crying.

"Kihley. What did you tell him."

"IM SORRY KATE. I HAD TO TELL HIM. HE BROKE DOWN IN TEARS WHEN HE SAW YOU LIKE THIS. HE DESERVED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED.HE PROMISED HE WOULDN'T DO ANYTHING TO HIM." She belted out quickly. I gasped and felt a year tremble down my cheek.

"Wait. What?" Liam asked turning me around and looking straight into my eyes. His hand firmly held onto my shoulders and I could feel his anger in his body.

"L... Lia...m..." I trailed off.

"What the fuck aren't you telling me?!" He yelled letting me out of his grip.

"Liam. You don't understand!" I said grabbing his hand. He jerked his hand away. I sat there and felt more tears sliding down my cheeks.

"What do you mean I WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND." I didn't know what to say.

"Kihley. Go to Katie's house. Now. " Liam demanded.

*HOME*

I got out of the car to find Liam darting towards the house. I ran infront of him and opened the door. Zayn was standing there infront of dad just... Talking.

"Zayn?" I asked. My dad shot his head over to me and glared. I stepped back and beckoned for Zayn to come over to me.

"What?" He whispered.

"Don't fucking tell Liam alright?"

"He needs to know."

"NO he doesn't. " I snapped.

"He's your god damn boyfriend. He deserves to know."

"I swear to god if any one tells him I won't talk to them for the rest of my life. Got it?" He sighed and nodded his head.

"What's going on here?" Liam asked.

"Nothing. Just a misunderstanding." I lied.

"Better be." He snapped. I ran upstairs to my room and gathered some of my clothes and items.

I walked back downstairs and stood beside Liam.

" Im staying at Zayn and Liam's for a while. Ok dad?" I asked. He fake smiled and looked at Zayn.

"That's fine." I could tell he was still mad at me. How the hell did he remember? He was so drunk.

We all went back outside. Besides me. My dad pulled me back.

"You be back in one week or I will find you." He snapped. I gasped and held back tears. I nodded and ran to Liam. He snaked his arm around my waist and walked me to Zayns car. Kihley drove her own car home. I waved bye and sat with Liam. Liam knew there was something wrong. And if probably have to make him think there was nothing wrong. Damn. That's gonna be hard to do.

"Babe?" Liam asked.

"Yeah?"

"We need to talk."

---------------------------------------------

A/N: HAAAYYYY.

CLIFF HANGER TIME.

Sorry for the short update. WRITERS BLOCK SUCKS.

Soorrrryy my little turtles.

See what I did there? No?

Liam likes turtles...

Yeah so. Well this is awkward.

Well, more dark Liam in next update!

-Katie

----------------------------------

.