Leave Her Alone

Mrs. Malik-

Liam walked us to his car and we all got in, him driving and me and Zayn in the back.

I still had to function in my head what was going on.

My ex husband abuses my daughter? This couldn't be real.

"Mum?" Zayn asked taking my hand. I fake smiled and stared at the ground the whole way to wherever Liam was taking us.

"We're here." Liam said snapping me out of deep thought. Zayn led me out of the car and it was my old house.

"What are we doing here?" I asked liam grabbing his arm.

"We're gonna talk to your ex husband." He sternly replied. Was he crazy?

*knock knock knock*

The door sounded as liam pounded his fist against it. He was pissed off. I could tell why but I still couldn't get back into reality.

The door opened and he stood there with a bottle of beer. Typical.

"What the fuck do you guys want? Especially you." He eyes me and I glared. I stepped forward and grabbed his beer slamming it against the pavement away from us.

"WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH YOU?!" Liam yelled backing me up.

"What are you talking about?" He asked dumbly.

"YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WHAT WERE TALKING ABOUT." Zayn snapped. He smirked and laughed.

"Ohhhh! Where is that little slut?" He said referring to Katie.

"WHAT DID YOU CALL HER?" Liam yelled grabbing his cheeks making him look straight at him.

"S-l-u-t" he spelled. Liam punched him in the jaw throwing him back. He layed on the ground holding his jawline.

"Your just like the other guy she brought here." He snickered, standing up.

"W-what?" He stuttered.

Another guy? I thought she only had liam..

"Yeah, he's tall, curly brown hair, green eyes. She came here like yesterday. You were probably to much of a pussy to come here weren't you?" He said. Liam tensed up and took a step closer, he pinned him against the wall inside. He hit him in the cheek again.

"That was a friend." He snapped throwing him on the ground.

"Now, your gonna leave Katie alone. And your gonna never talk to her again. You LEAVE HER ALONE. YOU'VE DONE ENOUGH TO HER ALREADY." Liam said walking out. We followed once again but liam stopped suddenly at the door. He turned around and pointed at him

"And If you don't leave her alone, I'll get authorities." He finalized.