Harrys Back Bitches

Liam~

Me and Zayn say there in silence after Katie came out here and talked to him. I couldn't kept my eyes off of her. I felt jealous when she kissed his cheek.

He's her brother! Why am I jealous?

I just wished that was me. I sighed as Zayn fiddled around in his spot. And then my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Liam.." A voice bellowed.

"Kihley?" I asked knowing the voice.

"Liam, Katie needs help. I've called a couple other people also. Get Zayn, You and Niall here now!" She screamed half crying.

"What happened?!" I said raising my voice.

"Just go down the last street that we take to Starbucks and you'll see us! Just hurry.." She said whispering the last part and hanging up. I sat there frozen. Not sure what to think.

"Zayn, get Niall. Katie and Kihley need us to help them." I said standing up.

"Wait a second. Your not coming. You'll just hurt Katie even more." Zayn snapped.

"What the FUCK? KIHLEY CALLED ME. ME! NOT ANY OF YOU. SO IM FUCKING COMING." I yelled slamming the back door shut and running to my car. Niall and Zayn came out taking Kihleys car. I got to Kihley and Katie as fast as I could. I got to what seemed to be Zayns car and stopped. I jumped out and ran to the car. It was smashed and upside down. But Katie wasn't in the car. Neither was Kihley. Katie was laying on Harry's lap in the grass.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I yelled at Harry. He looked up and smirked.

"Kihley called me. It seems Katie was hurt. Looks I got here first." He said dabbing her bloody arm with a cloth.

"She's MY girlfriend. Now give her to me." I demanded walking to him.

"Liam. No. I called you so you could help get the car back over and for your emotional support. Not for Katie." Kihley said standing before me. I froze and stared at Harry.

"You heard her." He grinned kissing Katie's forehead. I could feel my fists clench tight as I walked to the smashed car. She ran into another car. The person that was in it was perfectly fine. They stood beside where Kihley was having to clue what was going on. I checked out the car and shook my head.

"It's destroyed." I said sternly. Zayn sighed.

"Well we better call a tower." Niall said dialing numbers on his phone. I glanced at Harry, Katie was now awake and she layed there motionless in Harry's arms.

"Where am I?" She asked.

"Your with me. You got into a wreck." Harry whispered moving a piece of her hair out of her eyes.

"What? I don't remember any of this." She said confused.

"You lost your memory?!" Harry yelled widening his eyes. She smiled and softly punched his arm.

"Im just kidding. Jesus Christ." She chuckle. He smirked and picked her up. He carried her bridal style to his car. Zayn and Niall didn't do anything.

"Aren't you gonna do something?" I asked kihley. She shook her head and sighed.

"She said she wanted to be with him. Before she was knocked out after the crash. When we crashed she got knocked out. Woke up. Then fell unconscious again. And Harry apologized about what happened at the bar and his house. There's nothing I can do." She said lowering her head to the floor.

Harry placed her in the passenger seat and wrapped a blanket around her. He jumped into the other side and drove off.

There goes my girlfriend. With another guy. But what have I to control? She's still mad at me.

Revenge? I'll play it that way then.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Aloha! ✌😂

Ok so this is slightly turning into a Liam/Harry Dark story but I'm starting to like Harry as much as Liam. 😱😳

Read my other story," Angel From Hell" (dark Nirry)

Vote/Comment/Share 💕✨

----------------------------------------