Im A Mess

Katie-

I woke up to find myself cuddled with Harry. He opened his eyes embracing his emerald green eyes. They were perfect.

"Hey sleepy head." Harry cooed kissing my nose. I pulled back scrunching up my nose.

"Harry what did I say about kissing me?" I smirked. He rolled his eyes and stood up out of bed. His shirt was pulled up a little and I could see his v-line along with a six pack. Damn he was beautiful.

What am I thinking? I still have Liam! Oh god. Liam.

"You like what you see?" Harry asked grinning obviously noticing me staring at his perfectly toned body. I blushed and rolled my eyes.

"Whatever pretty boy." He walked to his closet getting dressed. He walked out in a black t-shirt with skinny jeans and an American flag bandana.

"Hey harry, how long has it been since we first met each other at the bar?" I asked realizing my father. He told me to be home in a week.

"It's been a week. Why?" He replied coming back to his bed and snuggling with me. I shot up making him jump.

"I have to go home harry! I HAVE TO LEAVE NOW!" I yelled springing out of bed and running downstairs I threw on my shoes and running my hand through my hair. Harry flashed in front of me blocking the door.

"Why do you have to leave?" He asked sternly. Damn. He was over protective just like Liam. I sighed.

"My dad. He told me to be back home in a week. An if not, when I DO come home. He... He... Hell beat me." I began tearing up. Harry wrapped me in his arms.

"I won't let him touch you. Got it? I may not be your boyfriend but ill protect you just like Liam would." I smiled. He actually said Liam did protect me enough. Harry hates Liam. That's a big thing for him to say.

"Im coming with you." He remarked. I nodded and pushed him lightly to reveal the door. We walked out to his car and drove to my house.

•••••••••••

"Dad..?" I asked as I opened the door making a creaking sound. Harry followed closely behind me with his arms around my waist. I didn't mind, it made me feel safe.

"Dad?" I repeated. Then I heard footsteps come closer from the living room.

"Your late." He said before walking closer to me. I could feel Harry's grip on me tighten. Harry was getting tense. My dad became face to face with me. He grabbed my cheeks squeezing them hard. Harry let go of my clenching his fists. My dad let go of me and slapped me hard across the face. Harry beamed to my dad meeting his face with his fist. He threw him on the ground punching his face several times until I stopped him.

"Liam! That's enough!" I said. Liam...? I said Liam. Oh shit. The memories are coming back. The bar. Liam beating harry at his house. Kihley yelling at Liam to calm down.

"Harry. Please stop." I pleaded. He got up off my dad and grabbed my hand.

"Go. Get some of your clothes. Your staying at my house for a while. I don't care what your father says." He demanded. I followed his orders and ran to my room beginning to cry. I threw my stuff in a floral backpack and rushed back to harry. He grabbed my wrist and dragged me back outside to his car. As soon as we got in the car harry began asking a ton of questions.

"Babe are you ok?" He asked. I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach when he called me that. Just like how Liam did. I nodded my head and pulled down the mirror. My cheeks were bruised badly and my left cheek was beat red. My eyes were blood shot from crying. I was a mess.

"Katie. I'll do anything to protect you. You know that, right?" He asked grabbing my hand and driving off.

"Of course."

-----------------------------------------

A/N:

Vote/Comment/Share/Follow

Read my other story," Angel From Hell"

Also follow my Instagram: xharryssnapbackx

Bye lovelies!