Payback?

Katie-

I fluttered my eyes open and squinted at the sunlight.

"Uhg.." I groaned sitting up. I heard a knock on the door and then it suddenly opened.

"Hey, have a good sleep?" The voice said halfway in the door. I couldn't see because of the light, so I had no clue who it was.

"What?" I asked dumbfounded.

"It's me. Harry." They said. Harry? What was he doing here?

"What are you doing here?"

"Kihley let me over. I wanted to check up on you. Liam went off somewhere saying he was staying at a hotel. We had no clue why, but your mum and Zayn are home and wanting to see you." He explained. What? Liam went off to a hotel? Why the fuck would he do that?

"Oh.." I formed my mouth into a "o" and got up out of bed. Harry walked over to me and picked me up knowing my legs were gonna be weak from sleeping. But they weren't that weak.

"Harry what are you going?" I giggled squirming around slightly. His biceps held me firmly in his arms, of course his muscles weren't as big as Liam's.

"Im carrying you, what the bloody hell does it look like?" He replied sassily. I didn't think he was the sassy one, usually it was my other best friend Louis.

It pains me to think about louis. I haven't seen him since high school. We still text each other, and still call each other best friends. I just wish I could see him.

"Sounds like something my friend louis would say.."

"Louis? Tomlinson?" Harry asked. How did he know him?

"Er. Yeah? How do you know him?"

"We dated a couple years ago." (A/N: sorry elounor shippers)

"You were gay?!"

"We'll I was! I'm straight now!" His voice held firm. He noticed we had been standing by my bed for five minutes now, he shook his head and laughed carried me to the living room. My mom was sitting on the couch and Zayn was hovering above her reading something from her phone.

"Whatcha guys looking at?" I smiled hugging Zayn. He bit hi lip as my mom gave me the phone. It was on twitter, on Liam's page. There was a picture. Of him.

With another girl.

-----

New chapter finally!

Sorry it's so short!

Ilysm <3