Everythings Gonna Be Okay

Liam-

As soon as Katie's mum came through the entrance she froze. Her mum came closer and Katie finally sprinted to her embracing her in a hug.

"Mum..." She whispered into her ear. I walked closer to them and wrapped my arm around Katie when she let go of her mum.

"What are you doing here?" She asked smiling. Her mum flashed me a look and grinned.

"Ask your boyfriend." She said nodding her head at me. Katie turned around facing me.

"You? But? What? How?" She asked out of words.

"Zayn told me where she lived in Australia and I found her number and called her to come here cause you needed some family." I explained. When she was at Harrys, me and Zayn called her mum and got her tickets to the first flight over to England. I tried to get Katie to come home earlier so we could tell her but she didn't want to.

"Oh my god! I love you!" She yelled and hugged me tightly. Her mum smiled and giggled. We began walking with us out to Liams car.

When we got to Zayns house she immediately ran to find him. He was out In the backyard. She found him and literally tackled him to the ground kissing his cheeks and hugging him since she hasn't seen him for longer than Katie. He moved out when he was sixteen with me. Almost 4 years ago.

Her mum came back into the house and stood I front of us. We took her to the couch an all of us sat down. Katie's chest accidentally got bumped into and she screamed in pain. It was probably swelling up or infected.

"Kate?! Are you ok?" Her mum asked getting up an kneeling infront of her. Katie nodded her head. Lying straight to her mother. Her mum shook her head and pulled Katie's arms away from her chest and threw off her shirt noticing a little blood stain running through it. Then she saw the cuts and stitches.

"What happened?" She asked sternly. Katie began tearing up and grabbed my hand.

"Dad, happened." Zayn said out of nowhere behind her. Her mother sat up and looked at Zayn.

"W-what?" She was clearly confused. She knew her dad was an alcoholic and had anger management problems but she probably never would think about this happening.

"Dad abuses Katie. Ever since you left. He takes out all of his anger on her. He did that to her. And her cheek and her arm. He always does. I'm not there to help so she can never be saved. The last time it happened that I know of he took a bottle to her chest. She's been trying to hide it." He admitted. So this is what they were all keeping a secret from me?! I stood up quickly and stared at Katie.

"So this is what you were hiding from me?!" I snapped. Zayn grabbed my wrist getting my attention.

"SHE WAS DOING IT FOR YOUR AND DADS PROTECTION. IF YOU FOUND OUT EARLIER YOU WOULD'VE KILLED HIM GOT IT?!" He yelled. Katie was now crying and had her mum comforting her.

I sighed and pulled my wrist away from him. I picked up Katie.

"She needs some rest." I said carrying her to our room. I kicked the door closed and layed her softly on the bed. I took off her shoes so she wouldn't have to sleep with them. I kissed her lips and then half hugged her. She was already almost asleep. I half smiled and whispered in her ear,

"Everything's gonna be okay babe." She smiled and snuggled her face gently into the pillow. I walked back to the living room and grabbed my keys off the table.

"We've got some business to take care of." I said walking to the door, her mum and Zayn following along.

------------------

A/N: Sorry this chapter isn't as good. I wrote it in the morning so my brain isn't functioning right yet.

Vote- Comment- Share

Follow my IG: xharryssnapbackx

-Katie (: