Trust

Kihley~

After seeing Liam hurt Katie I couldn't trust him anymore. Yeah I know he has really bad anger management problems but he promised to never hurt her. And yet he did.

"Kate?" I cooed softly while I ran towards where she ran. She was upstairs in Zayns room. She was seated on the bed. She lifted up her head out of her hands and I could tell she was bawling before.

"Kihley..." She whispered as I sat next to her and wrapped my arm on her shoulder embracing her in a hug.

"Liam.... Where's liam?" She asked worried.

"He's downstairs with Niall and Zayn. He didn't mean to hurt you. But I still don't trust him." I admitted. She turned her head back down, staring into her lap.

"I know he didn't. But he was still pissed off at me. And I'm scared of him now. He's never done this to me." I saw a tear fall down onto her thigh.

"It wasn't your fault Kate." I said softly sighing and pecking her forehead.

"Just, be careful around Liam ok? He's dangerous. And I don't want you to get hurt again." I continued. She nodded her head and layed it on my shoulder.

Zayn~

After we got Liam away from Katie he tried running after her. We pinned him back. Kihley ran after her to calm her down and keep her safe.

"Katie..." Liam whispered, regretting what just happened.

"Liam, you hurt her real bad. If we didn't come soon enough you probably would've hurt her even worse." Niall said with his hands on his hips infront of him.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" I snapped as I walked closer to him. I startled him making him jump.

"I. I don't know. I just saw her texting that guy that almost raped her and I felt cheated on. But she wasn't texting him anything back. I don't know why I thought that I just was too over protective. I thought she was going to leave me." He sighed running his hand through his hair. I shook my head and gritted my teeth.

"You fucking think Katie will leave you? She loves you too much. And why can't you just accept that she'd never cheat on you with some faggot? Jesus Christ! If you WOULD'VE thought that she wouldn't leave you, she probably wouldn't be scared of you right now and in PAIN!" I screamed back. Liam gasped and his fist clenched tight.

"GUYS. CHILL!" Niall yelled attempting to calm us down. Liam stood up and tried to run upstairs to Katie. Me and Niall held him back.

"KIHLEY! SHUT AND LOCK THE DOOR!" Niall screamed. We heard the door slam and Katie scream.

"LET ME GO! I WANNA SEE KATIE!" Liam roared. Damn he was strong. We heard another screech from upstairs from Katie screaming. She was terrified of Liam. She, well, no one knew what Liam was gonna do. Liam pounded on the wall beside the door making us jump. We heard the door open from upstairs and kihley and Katie running towards the front door. Katie glanced at Liam and began to cry.

"Katie... KATIEE!" Liam yelled as a tear slid down his face. We let go of Liam as soon as we heard Kihleys car leave. He bolted to the door but he couldn't see them anywhere. He walked to his room and slammed the door.

"GOD DAMMIT. MOTHERFUCKING ASSHOLES. BITCH!" We heard him scream a couple times, in anger and in pain. Then he began to throw things around taking out his anger on the furniture. I almost felt bad for him. But at the same time, he hurt the one I love, my sister.

-----------------------------------

SO. Anyone love angry Liam? He seems really hot when he's mad. ;D

Well anyway. I've updated everyday for the past week or so..? Aren't you proud I have no life so you can read this amazing story? Hahah. No. It's not amazing. But my new story is gonna be up soon! Not tonight. /:

LOVE YOU MY TURTLES. xxx

VOTE- COMMENT- SHARE

-----------------------------------