Talking To Harry Again

Katie~

"Goodmorning." Liam whispered in my

ear.

"Morning." I groaned.

"Niall came over early in the morning and made pancakes." He said making me jump up and run over to the kitchen. Zayn, Niall and Kihley were all sat down eating.

"Hey Kate!" Niall cooed smiling.

"Hey Niall." I said pinching his cheek as I walked past him. I sat down across them with Liam as he got me food.

"You guys had a fun night didn't you?" Zayn smirked. I blushed and Liam punched his arm.

"Zayn I'm gonna kill you." I said playfully. He smiled and walked over and hugged me.

"You'd never lay a finger on me. You love me too much." Zayn said cheekily as he planted a kiss on the top of my head. I nodded and cuddled with Liam.

My phone went off and I let go of Liam to check it.

-Hey babe. You never gave me your present. (; xx-

What the hell? Liam didn't just send me this.

Harry.

He got Into my phone and sent his self a text so he had my number. What a BITCH. Liam leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Who texted?" He asked. I froze wondering what to say. If I said Harry he'd defiantly kill him.

"Uhm. It was a wrong number." I lied.

"Oh." He trailed off continuing to talk to Niall.

-What the fuck do you want?-

I texted back. Quick response.

-You know what I want, you slut-

I narrowed my eyes in anger. He's such a disgusting pervert. He knows I have a boyfriend. And yet he still thinks he rules over me.

I'll give him what he wants.....

-----------------------------------

A/N: HAAY.

So, what's gonna happen next?! :D

Cliffhangers. Gotta love them.

Sorry it's so short. The cliffhanger just fit in perfectly.

Sorry so much weird updating. I had to edit some stuff.

Update later my little turtles!

-----------------------------------