The Thoughts

Katie~

I opened my eyes and all I saw was blurriness. I rubbed them so I could see clearly.

"Hey Kate." A voice chimed. I crept over the back of the couch to see Kihley sitting at the kitchen table with a bowl of popcorn.

"What time is it?" I asked yawning.

"It's 10:00 PM. You fell asleep on the couch. Liam's outside with Zayn, you can go to your bed and sleep again if you want."

"Wanna go somewhere? Like starbucks?" I asked smiling. Kihleys face lit up and she threw her popcorn bowl as she ran to her room.

"STARRBUUUCCCKKKSSS!" She screamed. I chuckled as I walked into my room and threw on skinny jeans and a floral long sleeve with uggs. Kihley ran back into the living room and stood by the door waiting.

"Im gonna go to Zayn where were going, Kay?" I told her. She nodded and checked her phone. As she waited. I opened the back door to find Liam and Zayn on the porch swing. Liam's head quickly turned to me. Zayn looked back at me as I hugged him.

"Me and Kihley are going to Starbucks." I said into his ear kissing his cheek as he kissed my forehead.

"Alright, be careful!" He said smiling. I nodded and walked back inside.

"Ok let's go!" Kihley tutted throwing the door open. I grabbed the keys and went to Zayns car. She jumped into the seat eagerly.

"Jesus Christ Kihley. Calm down its just some Starbucks."

"It's not JUST some Starbucks! IT'S HEAVEN ON EARTH." She yelled obnoxiously. I shook my head and grinned. I backed out of the driveway and pulled into the street. I headed off down the road. A stop sign came and I hit the brake slowly. I stepped on the gas after seeing no cars.

"So. Are you and Liam cool now?" Kihley asked tapping on the arm rest with boredom.

"No. I can't trust him yet. He's gone to far." I sighed.

"I cant say that I trust him either. He's just so aggressive and he doesn't know how to control it. I used to think you were the only one that could, but after what he did to you I can't go by that anymore. Just promise, if he hurt you too much you'll leave him. I don't want you getting severely hurt or even killed." She said staring at me.

"Promise." I sighed getting side tracked thinking about all of the beautiful times with Liam. When zayn introduced him to me when we were littler.Our first date. When he first said he loved me. When we became together. And lastly the bad things. The fights. The lies. The secrets.

I was in deep thought as my eyes lingered off the road. I stared into emptyness.

"KATIE!" Kihley screamed pointing towards the road. My eyes darted to the street as a car was wading right at us. All I saw was headlights. Then darkness.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: okay I know all of my chapters are kinda short but I always think of GOOD cliffhangers and I end them early with them cause ill end up forgetting them later /.\

My other Dark Nirry story is up now! -"Angel From Hell"

Update later~

Vote/ Comment/ Share

Read my other story if you like this one!

Bye my turtles 😘😜😋✌

----------------------------------------