Seeing Liam Again

Liam-

It had been almost 2 days since I saw Katie. She was worrying me. I didn't like Harry taking care of her, but she wanted it so whatever made her happy I was okay with. I guess.

"Kihley?" I asked from the kitchen. Kihley was sitting on the couch eating her sour patch kids niall had gotten her earlier.

"Hm?" She responded with a full mouth.

"Do... Do you think Katie's okay?" I questioned sighing. She got up and walked to the table with me. She set down her candy and took a seat beside me.

"Yes. She's probably just fine. I don't trust harry myself but she seemed to trust him." Kihley replied grabbing my hand rubbing it with her thumb protectively. Yeah it kinda sounds weird and 'lovey' but kihley was like a sister to me.

"I. I just don't see what she sees in him. He's a bad person and he just wants her for her looks. I don't understand." I got up and walked out to my car. I was gonna visit her.

"Liam? What are you doing?" Zayn asked when he noticed me about to leave. He was outside drawing something with Niall.

"Im just going to the mall real quick...." I let the lie slide out of my mouth. Zayn rolled his eyes.

"Whatever."

• • • • •

Katie-

Me and harry sat on his couch watching Titanic. I've seen it but Harry hasn't. I didn't cry at the end, I'm gonna laugh my ass off when harry does.

"Harry? Do my eyes deceive me or are you crying?" I snickered winking at him. He rubbed his eyes and smirked.

"Ya know, if you had a heart you'd be crying too." He said smiling. I gasped and brought my hand to my collarbone.

"I do have a heart! Just not for movies like this!" I laughed punching his arm. God. It was so muscular. He grabbed me carefully and brought me into his lap. I playfully tried to get away but he was too strong and he held me there. I gave up and began messing with his curls, twirling them around in my fingers and ruffling them around until he stopped me from embarrassment.

"Harry you know you love when I touch your curls." I joked. He smiled showing deep dimples. They were the most adorable things ever. And on a bad boy? I just couldn't believe it.

"Awwww wittle harry has dimpwles!" I said in a baby voice. He blushed and licked his finger rubbing it on my face. I scrunched up my nose In disgust.

"Ewwww Harry germs!" I laughed rubbing my cheek where it mostly was. He laughed showing his dimples again. I quickly poked them and shot off his lap and ran up the stairs. He darted after me slipping on a few things on the way. I began losing air from laughing and running. I threw myself into a room and quickly shut and locked the door. He immediately appeared at the door and began slamming his hands against it trying to get me to open it. I gasped for air from laughing and sat against the door.

"Katie! Let me in!" He playfully roared. I laughed harder.

"Noooo!" I squealed. The banging against the door stopped and I stood up. And peaked through the key hole. Nothing. I slowly unlocked the door and peered my head out. No one was there. He must've given up! I walked out and smiled. Then he came running from behind me and picked me up avoiding my chest. I squirmed around in his arms and he layed me on the ground and pinned his self against me, leaving room between us. Then it became awkward. He starred into my chocolate brown eyes as I looked into his green eyes. He smirked noticing he was touching my boob with his chest. I glared at him and pushed him back a little. He continued to pin himself above me. He began to move his face closer to mine.

"DING!" The door rang. He stopped growing his face toward mine and winked at me.

"Harry!" I playfully yelled pushing him completely off of me. He got up and walked downstairs to the door. He opened it and I could see him freeze and clench his fists.

"Harry who is it?" I asked walking down. I went to the door and noticed it was... Liam. I half smiled and ran up to him and hugged him. I hated to admit it but I missed him so much. He was my boyfriend. I hadn't seen him in 2 days. It's not a long time but I seemed like it.

"Liam." I whispered into his chest as he rubbed my back. I could feel Harrys eyes dagger to me when I hugged liam. I let go of him and stood beside harry. He put his arm around my shoulder trying to get Liam mad. It made him mad.

"Get off of her. She's mine." Liam sternly said grabbing my hand and pulling me beside him. It felt like two kids were fighting over the toy, me.

"We'll apparently she didn't agree to that when she stayed with me for 2 days." Harry's relied obviously trying to pick a fight. Liam's grasp around me tightened.

"She did that to get away from everything. I messed up. Okay? That doesn't mean that she still doesn't love me." Liam said back. I stepped away from him and narrowed my eyes.

"Since when do you guys talk for me? I never said any of that out loud. Did I? No. So it doesn't mean you guys can just go off assuming everything." I snapped. Liam began to look confused.

"So you didn't do that to get away? Your not mine? And... You don't love me...?"

-----------------

A/N: Im sorry I haven't updated in a while!

Here's a litle longer chapter to make up for it (:

Follow/ Like/ Comment/ Share!

Also follow my Instagram: xharryssnapbackx

Love you~

---------