-Chapter 23-

Guys I hate myself so much I am so sorry. I literally have had zero motivation to write, and if I was going to write this book I wanted to put my heart in it. I feel so so bad for leaving you all hanging for so long. I am back, and I'm already in the process of writing the next chapter. You readers mean the absolute world to me, and to whoever has stuck around: I love you so much. Anyways, you've been waiting long enough.
Here we go...

Peter's P.O.V.

Hours. We have been waiting here for hours. We've hardly said anything. I just hold her in my arms, absentmindedly running my fingers through her hair. Although I have no concept of time, I think she fell asleep an hour or so ago. It's almost peaceful.

That peace is soon ended. A man barges through the door, an ugly one at that. Warts cover almost every inch of his body. He has a sick smirk on his face. Wendy shoots up and grabs hold on my shirt. I pull her closer.

"You're comin' with me." Says the ugly man. I stand up, but the man pushes me back down. "Not you, her." He gestures to Wendy, with a sick gleam in his eye.

"No." I respond immediately. He shoves me aside and grabs her arm. Right away I lift my fist to punch him, but he's already ahead of me. His first lands on my lip and I stumble back. I feel the warmth of blood on my lip and Wendy shrieks.

"There's no use Peter." She says in a sad voice. Before either of I can respond to her, he tugs her out of the room and slams the door shut. I kick at the door and yell until I collapse on the floor from exhaustion and frustration.

I don't lie there for very long, until someone else comes barging in the door. This man, missing one eye, wastes no time pinning me to the floor. In a swift motion, he puts duct tape over my mouth. My mind is racing. What the hell do they want from us?

The man lets go of me for a split second and I shove him off of me. I stand up, but he had been quick to recover. He shoves me back on the floor and ties my hands behind my back.  I try to yell, but it's no use. He stands me up and puts a cloth around my eyes, and I can't see anything.

Wendy's P.O.V.

This ugly man leads me out of the cells we were being held in and pulls me along with him. He ties my hands up behind my back and he pushes me along. The rope burns my wrists.

I ask questions, but all I get is silence. He shoves me along as we walk into a large clearing; the deck of a ship. He keeps walking until we reach a door on the other side of the deck. He knocks once before barging into the room and shoving me in. I loose my balance a bit, but I don't fall.

This room is large, and there is a shadowy figure sitting at a large desk.

"Why, come in." The figure says in a cheery, yet very menacing, voice. "Oh dear Wendy, how I've missed you." He says with malice. The man's features start to become more clear to me. It's Hook, just with a much more aged face.
"Come and have a seat." He demands. My heart starts to pound.
"We have much to discuss."

Your comments are what keep me writing, so please feel free to comment.