-Chapter 3-

Peter’s P.O.V.

For a while she doesn’t say anything, she just stands there staring at me. I start to think she either doesn’t believe me or she just doesn’t care. But then she jumps into my arms, it takes a while for me to react but when I do, I hug her back. But she lets go all too soon.

“But wait,” she says “how did you? You said you wouldn’t grow up? Where have you been? I just don’t… But… Is it really you?” she rambles.

“Haha, yes Wendy, it really is me. When you said you were going to grow up I was so hurt, I said some dumb things I didn’t mean. Once I got back to Neverland I realized I couldn’t live without you. I told everyone I was going to grow up to be with you, and they weren’t too happy, and by ‘they’ I mean Tinkerbell. Long story short we got in an argument, I left and when I came back to London I got adopted. I’ve been trying to find you and my parents finally let me go to your school. I’ve had a long time to think, and you are the only thing I’m sure about. I’ve met lots of people, but YOU make me feel so, so, I don’t know, but what I’m trying to say here is, well, I love you Wendy.”

Wendy’s P.O.V.

I don’t know what to say, so I don’t say anything. I take a seat on the bleachers and Peter’s smile fades. Did he really love me? Oh gosh do I love him? I don’t even know anymore. Seeing him stirred up my feelings, I have feelings for him. He did all this for me, he grew up. But I can’t, I have Connor, Oh my god, Connor! Now I feel so guilty…

“Wendy, I, uh, I’m sorry.” Says Peter, sounding deflated.

“Oh Peter don’t be sorry! I’ve missed you so much,” I say as I hug him. The feeling I get when I hug him is electric, so I stay in his arms. I look up at him and I don’t know what to say.

“Oh, Wendy, I’m sorry for dumping all this on you. But I really do love you, and I hope you believe me when I tell you that.”

“That’s the problem, I do believe you.” I say as I start to cry, Peter hugs me tighter and I start to cry more.

“What’s the matter Wendy?” he says

“It’s just that um, I have a boyfriend.”

“Oh.”

“His name is Connor, we’ve been dating for 2 years and-”

“Why are you telling me this?” he says releasing me from our hug.

“I honestly don’t know. I thought you might want to know? But what did you expect Peter? I couldn’t just wait for you. I thought you were out of my life forever!”

“I’m sorry Wendy I don’t know what I was expecting, you’re right.”

“But Peter, I still do want to be friends! I can’t take losing you again.” I pleaded.

“I guess so...”

“Oh thank you!” I said jumping into his arms.

“Wendy?” said a familiar voice, but it wasn’t Peter. Shit. It was Connor.

 Ohh... how do you guys think Connor is going to react? I also see that I have about three reads on each of my chapters so hi 3 readers! oh and i got a new follower! Hi everyone! :)