-Chapter 9-

Hey guys, so there is a reason i haven't updated. School is litterally taking over my life. On top of that, my laptop was broken for a whole month. ughhh. plus I don't have much motivation. I only got 8 reads on my last chapter. Does anyone even like this book? not sure. but that aside, here's the next chapter.

Wendy’s P.O.V.

What is going on? What did Conner even mean by “or else?” I don’t even want to know. He cares about me still right? He is still my boyfriend and I still love him. I mean, I would do anything for him.

Once I get back inside I dash up the stairs before my mom can interrogate me. I start to pace back and forth. What am I going to do? I need to show Conner that Peter doesn’t like me. I need to show him just how much I love him. Before I really know what I’m doing my I’m calling Peter.

“Hello?” he says in a groggy voice. I check my clock and see that it’s already 12:30.

“Hey it’s Wendy. I’m sorry, did I wake you up?”

“No, no, it’s fine. I was um, already awake.” He says, even though it’s obvious that he was sleeping.

“I’m just calling because… um… I… umm.” I can’t seem to find the right words.

“What’s wrong Wendy?” he asks in a concerned voice.

“Nothing, I was just wondering if you, umm, wanted to go on a double date tomorrow night? If you know anyone… I’m not saying you don’t… if you do that’s cool… oh, but if not don’t worry about it.” Oh god, now I was babbling. I could hear him sleepily laugh on the other line.

“It’s fine, don’t worry about it. Only you, Wendy, could call me at 1 am and ask to go on a double date.”

“Really? You can go?” I say getting exited.

“Yea sure. I mean, it’s kinda last minute, but I could ask Hannah. I don’t think she’ll mind.”

“Hannah?” I say, my heart stopping. We haven’t spoken in years. Not since her, Amanda, and Nicky tried to sabotage my relationship.

“Um, yea. Is that a problem?”

“No!” I say quickly. “That’s fine. Umm, lets meet around 6 at the ice cream place that’s by school.”

“Ok sounds good. See you then.”

“See ya.” I say smiling, as I hang up the phone.

He actually agreed, thank god. I send a quick text to Conner to let him know.

Hey babe :). Anyway, I found a way to show you that Peter doesn’t like me that way. I set up a double date. You and me, Peter and Hannah. It’s going to bet tomorrow around 6 @ the Coldstone by school. Pick me up?

Fine. That’s it?

Umm, cool. Love you <3

He doesn’t reply, but my phone shows that he read the message. He must be really tired. Speaking of which, so am I. I was my face, change into my pjs, and settle under the covers. Finally, after this long day, can sleep.

Oh, one more thing. I have been geting one vote on my chapters. That you so much to my voter! you guys have no idea how much i appreciate the votes and reads i get! :) now that i have my laptop back i'll try and update more often.