-Chapter 7-

I feel like I always take too long to update. Sorry D: Chapters take so long to write but man they end up being so short. Enjoy though haha.

Conner’s P.O.V.

Me and the guys were warming up when that asshole Peter walked onto the field and started gawking at my girlfriend. Time to teach him a lesson.

“Hey why don’t you stop drooling over my girlfriend? Do me a favor and stay the hell away from her.” I said as I shoved him. I heard him mumble something but I couldn’t quite make out what it was.

“What was that?!” I shouted, just to intimidate him.

“Nothing.” Yeah right.

“It better not have been!” I want him to fear me. I know he wants Wendy but she is mine. So in turn I want him to know that he can’t mess with me. I shove him around every chance I get through tryouts but by the end I still catch him staring at her. I’ll show him. I walk straight up to Wendy and kiss her with pure lust. I do not love her. I don’t think I love anything really. But I don’t need to love. I just need something to own. She’ll let me sleep with her eventually and until then I have Katrina. Easy slut. I grow tired of kissing her so I let her go abruptly and say,

“See-ya Wendy. I’m gonna go grab some pizza with the guys.” And I sprint off to my tuck before she starts crying.

---

I spent the next hour mindlessly eating pizza, shouting stupid shit, and making a mess of the table for the waitress to clean up. By then it’s still only 6:30 so I text Katrina.

Bored. Where r u?

About to meet up with Ethan. Probably another one of her “special friends.”

Fucking whore.

HE’S MY BROTHER.

Ugh whatever.

I can find some other shit to do. It’s Friday and there is always a party somewhere. I text a few people and find out one of the guys on the team is throwing a party about a block away. When I get there I am almost immediately get hounded by 3 girls in dangerously short dresses. Soon after that I am handed a plastic red cup which I assume is filled with beer. I love parties.

I play some beer pong and allow girls to crawl on me when I realize I have no idea where Wendy is. I always like to keep tabs on her, so I call her. And she. Doesn’t. Fucking. Answer. I call her again and she still won’t pick up. I just leave the party and go to Wendy’s house. When I pull up I see that the light in her room is off. What? Her mom opens the door and one I say hi we both say in unison,

“Is Wendy with you?” she laughs and I try to but I am beyond pissed off. I get even more aggravated when Wendy doesn’t answer her mom and I when we call. I don’t show her my anger. Her mom goes to sit in the living room and I stay in the kitchen drinking water to help me because I had a lot of beer. It was about 9 when I hear a car pull up. And of all people who could have been with Wendy, it is fucking Peter.

Woah, it's Conners P.O.V.! Not that exiting haha. I love getting comments and votes so feel free! :)