12/25/15: Christmas

It's Christmas today, and I got a shit ton of great gifts. Some included; circle sunglasses, lace bralettes, art socks, headphones, phone case, etc. Some stuff fro my big summer plan. It's the summer fling I want t have when I 'm free in July. I'm going to find a boy somewhere, ask if he wants to have a really incredible, memorable, super summer and just be the groupie girl I've always wanted. No consequence. This summer includes wearing that stuff and going out everyday, going to shows trying to fuck, meeting boys, not getting attached to anything. Finding myself.

I'm going to meeting this guy on Tinder soon. He's cute and super artsy and he wants to smoke with me. He's going to come by when my parents are out. Could it lead to a fun week, maybe? If I like him I'll go out with him for New Years. My first new years! Maybe, I don't really know. I told Tamara and now she's stressing about me fucking, little does she know I already have. I hate her anxiety about it, jesus.

Tamara, so desperate fro Lance's attention blurted out that I had said I wanted to do coke. Lance to my surprise got really excited about the idea and wanted to do it with me, then Hannah came and said she wanted to to. We started planning a day and then Tamara said she would do a line. Lance said "well you have to start drinking first." Lance and I talked about it and he though it was funny she wanted to be a part of it and he knows how desperate she is.

Also Tamara is going to DC with Malcolm. What the fuck? He's going to try and fuck her, not together my ass. Fuck the both of them. Stupid,attention whore.