Chapter 44~Cali

Okay so before I start this chapter, I have one question...
Is it too late now to say sorry?
(Shoutout to Justin Bieber, he's amazing)
I am completely sorry that I am now just updating about ten months later, I mean it's almost a new year... Gosh I am completely sorry, I can say a bunch of excuses, like family, school, friends, drama but I won't because I should've written at least something little each day to keep you guys reading and happy. So I hope you guys can forgive me and enjoy this chapter, I can't promise that I'll be updating like crazy, but I should be updating more monthly, promise you all will never have to wait ten plus months ever again for an update. Okay enough of me talking, let's start Chapter 44, Cali;

Kalie pov~

Holy...
"Carter, this is.."
"Beautiful, I know I've thought about moving here a couple of times, but I don't have the money."
"Well we are here for..."  I look at him kinda hinting that I wanna no how long we are here for.
"One week."
"No way, oh my gosh I'm not going to want to leave!" I let my eyes look up and wonder the paradise, Palm trees every where
"Now we are in L.A. But I thought we could go to Anaheim to go to Disneyland." My stomach dropped realizing how excited and adventurous I am starting to feel
"Really? Carter!!" I hugged him letting tears roll off my cheek down his shirt,
"Kalie why are you crying?"
"Th-this is just so perfect, I-I can't believe this-"
"Baby-girl, this is just the start." He takes my hand and guides me from inside the airport to the rental car lot.
"Alright, this one is ours," he said unlocking the door to a Black X5 BMW, "here I'll put our luggage in the back, do you mind starting the car?"

Carter pov~

Before I heard an answer the keys were out of my hand and already turning in the ignition, starting the car, "Eager much?" I shout to Kalie on the front.
"Can you blame me?" I start to smile at her sassy response, this is why I love her. She doesn't do anything but be her and it makes me happy, makes me smile and forget about what's around us, what problems are in this world.
"Hurry slow poke!"
"Here, let me drive," she looks up with innocent eyes that are pleading, asking if she can drive. "Do you know how to get to Disneyland, or our hotel?" She puffs out air and climbs over to the passenger seat.

"You can drive when we are exploring L.A. I promise." I said leaning over and kissing her pouty face.

"Fine."
.............................................................................

As I drive, I can't help but stare at Kalie, her eyes are fixated on the simplest beauty of California. Her eyes sparkle and fill of joy each time she sees something.
"Carter! Look look!!" She points out of the glass window to Long Beach "Can we go??"
I smirk, "That's actually where we are going right now," I say turning to get off the exit to the beach
"No way... Is our hotel here?"
"Mhm," I say biting my lip trying not to laugh at her widen eyes of excitement "The Westin Long Beach Hotel."
"Carter..." Her eye swell with tears again
"Hey don't cry, I don't like to see you cry."
"These are tears of happiness I promise you. All of this...Thank you." Her eyes meet mine and I can't help but wanna kiss her but, i am driving.

Kalie pov~

Carter pulls into the parking lot, as I still can't believe this. It's so perfect so wonderful, nothing could ruin this, it's all so beautiful. And he spent all of this on me.. Gosh I love him. He takes the bags out the back of the car, as I run into the hotel, expecting a small little inn or a cute (cheap) hotel design but no..this place is heaven. I realize I kinda left Carter with all 6 bags. We don't travel light that's for sure. I run out, reaching for three of the bags, "I got it Kalie, just ask them for our key, the room is underneath Reynolds." I offer to take at least my bags but he pulls back. I run in, still fascinated by the beauty that I almost forget why I ran back in. I can't wrap my mind around this. Our room is on the fifth floor, our room is the traditional look for a hotel room, except there is a small little kitchen and a balcony with an incredible view of the beach. I step outside and let the cold breeze of the ocean waters blow throughout my hair, this is paradise.