Chapter Thirteen (date part one)

Carter pov

"Are you ready?" I said Buckling my seatbelt. I can't believe this is happening I am going out with a girl I met like two weeks ago.... But damn she is beautiful... And she gotta booty..

"Yes, my mind is clear! I'm ready.. Where are we going?" She said turning on the radio.

"Um... You'll see." I did a light wink as she giggled underneath her breathe.

"Are you ok with small spaces?" I asked

"What? Wait.... No!" She said

"Aww.... Dang it that means we can't cuddle."

A small smile appeared on her face. I love her smile.. It so unique and beautiful.. Just so different..

"So can you give me a hint."

"Well..."

Taylor pov

"Dude!! Get your own damn taco!!" Brent said pushing jack off of his seat

"You guys should have seen how much.. I-I hurt her. How much I took from her... Her eyes showed it all.... Her body motions showed it all... I can't I can't live without her... I need her..." I looked over to see jack and Brent making funny face a at each other...

"Guys," "Guys!!! I need fucking advice here!!!!"

"Dude, calm down you simply just need to buy her flowers." Jack said

"No no, flowers will not make for what... For whatever you did." Don't judge but, I never did tell my best friends what I did to my love...

"About that..."

"What did you do to her? Was it that bad?" They both leaned in there chairs... Shit I don't want to tell them this.

"Will you both stay by my side no matter what?" They nodded their heads

"Tell us!!!"

"Ok.."

Carter pov

"We are here." I pulled into boondocks parking lot.

"Have you been here before?"

"No, didn't have the greatest childhood."

"Well, your childhood isn't over yet. Lets go live it together." I got out and opened her door

"My lady.." I said bowing down

"Thank you good man." I reached down and grabbed her hand, I love boondocks.. It's where I grew up, along with listening to Justin Bieber music.

"Hi welcome to boondocks, how may I help you?"

"Um the party is underneath the name Reynolds."

"Ok, here are your coins. Enjoy!"

"Thanks."

"So what do you usually do first?" She said swinging her arm with mine.

"I usually beat my mom at mini golf, but you shouldnt be any harder."

"What!?" "Oh no.. Ok ok we will see...." "But I'll win." She whispered

Taylor pov

"You.. You tried to rape her???" Brent said covering his face

"No.. Well.. Yes... I just was ready and really horny.. And she didn't want to do it."

"So you tried to rape her." He said again

"Ok yes!!! I did!!!"

"You are never getting her back, you know that right." He said still shaking his head