Chapter eight

Kalie pov:

Once we arrived at Taco Bell, I saw taylor standing there outside with a rose in his hand.

"Good luck." Carter said

"Thank you." I said getting out of the car, I walked over to Taylor leaning up and kissed him on the cheek,

(Ok I had to add Carter's point of view for this scene)

Carter pov:

"Good luck." I said as we pulled up to Taco Bell

"Thank you." Kalie said getting out of the car. I watched as her ex boyfriend maybe her boyfriend's eye popped out, once he saw Kalie walking up to him... See I'm not the only one who likes that outfit. Kalie stood up on her tip toes and.. Kissed him on the cheek. I can't chase something that was never mine, but I can try to win her over. But seeing her smile with him hurt. I need to talk to someone for advice. I dung in my pockets for my phone

"Hello?"

"Hey I need advice."

Kalie's pov:

"I know you didn't come here to actually eat." I said to Taylor.

"Ya I did, it's food! What would you like Kaykay?" He used my old "girlfriend" nickname, this is going to be tough not to fall back into his web.

"Water that's it."

"So a soft taco?" I rolled my eyes, he knew those were my favorite.

"Ok, so do you wanna talk first or should I?" I said once he arrived.

"You should go." He said.

"Ok where should I start... The day it happened, after the fact, or the nightmares?" I said with a bit of sarcasm

"What? Nightmares."

"Yes Taylor, every single night I have nightmares.... My mind replays everything that day... The touch, the feelings, the fear..... And then there are some nightmares where I don't kick you, I don't get out..." "You know how scared I was. I mean we were having a normal day, a perfect date.. And you had to take it to the next level... I still loved you.. I lived in my room for what felt like years.. I avoided you as much as I could! And now you are back in my life, and I don't know if I can allow that. You took too much from me, just you sitting here in front of me hurts.. I hope you realize you did something to me that.. That I don't know if I can just brush it off. You left a bruise on my heart, and never did even try to fix it!!!" "I'm sorry Taylor... I'm sorry but I can't do this. It's all To much. I'm sorry"

Taylor didn't realize I was getting up from the table and heading over to the front door, he was still in shock by my words. I walked outside to the cold breeze, shit! I forgot my jacket in there.. I can't just leave it there it has my phone. And I need to call Carter so he can pick me up. As I turned to go back inside, I realized taylor was right behind me with my soft taco and jacket.

"I'm sorry." He said handing me my stuff.

"Two words won't fix it, it won't fix us."

"I know that, can we be friends?"

"Let me ask you this, after I was out of the picture did you date other girls? Have sex with them since I wasn't wild enough?"

"Kalie.." He said reaching for my hand

"No, answer me." Tears started falling from my eyes and I didn't know why.. I guess it was my thoughts.. That made me cry, they made me believe he never did love me.

"You never did love me, did you? It was all just for sex." Taylor took a deep breathe.

"You Jackass!" I said walking away.