Chapter ten

Kalie pov

I woke up weighed down by something. I looked over am to see carter smiling at me

"Good morning beautiful."

"Good morning." I pecked my lips against his nose. I don't know what came over me, I guess it was the emptiness that Taylor left behind in my heart that pushed me towards carter. Do I like carter.. Like that? I have only know him for like a week. Is that even enough time to fall for someone that hot? Do I still like Taylor? No, I don't he left me in the darkness, I guess Carter is showing me a new rode to happiness. Ok, I do like Carter. But maybe we are moving to fast? I... I need to ask for advice... But there is only one person who I could talk to about this... My Mother..

I felt warmth leave my body as Carter stood up.

"So, I was think that we could go on our date at noon. In the mean time I need to go shopping."

"Ok, I need to go talk to my mother."

"What about her boyfriend? Do you want me to come too?"

"I'll ask if he is there, if he is it's fine.. Ill be fine."

"Well... Ok text me or call me if that Fuckwit touches you again. Ok?"

"Ok. I will."

"Ok...." Carter tilled my head up, planting a sloppy kiss on my forehead.

"I'll be back around 10:30 is that a good time?" I said looking at the clock, it's only 8:30 right now.

"Yes, I should be back by 11:00."

"Okay." I hugged carter tight..his warmth is something... Something addicting. I ran off to my room to get dressed.

What should I wear? I threw on yoga pants and a hoodie that said 'love'. Then, put my hair up in a bun.. Ill fix it up for the date but, right now I'm lazy. Once, I stepped out the of my bedroom I realized I didn't have a car. Shit.

"Carter?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry but can you drive me?"

"Don't be sorry.. I can drive you." I turned around and grabbed the keys and my bag off the ledge. I heard a soft whisper escape Carter's lips

"Damn... That booty though." I turned to see his cheeks turn a rosy color. I flashed him a quick smirk before heading out the door to his car.

(At her mums house)

I walked slowly up to the door, ugh here we go. I rang the doorbell, and the door swigged open to my mother. Shocked by my appearance she didn't say a word.

"Can I come in or Nah?"

She nodded her head yes. I waved good by to Carter before stepping into hell.

"So how are things?" I said trying to get rid of the awkwardness that was filling the room.

"Things are good, great actually."

"Are you and Robbert still a thing?" I asked

"Yes, yes we are."

"Hmm just make sure you actually know him before you do anything."

"Did you come here to upset me some more?"

"No I came here for advice." I watched as my mothers jaw dropped to the floor.

"Ok let's sit down."

Carter pov

I couldn't tell the Kalie the truth that I was going to go tell my ex girlfriend to back the fuck off. I was still going shopping for our date tonight. Plus, my ex doesn't mean anything to me.. She is just made that took her Virginity....