Chapter eighteen

Brent pov

"Taylor calm down what happened?" It's midnight what the hell does he want?!
"Kalie...... And her boyfriend.... And the bar... And my car...."
"Just... Ok I'll be over in five minutes." What is wrong with him..

( at Taylor's house)

"Ok talk."
"I went over to her new places, she broke down she was with him.... She looked at him, she was so scared of me.. So angryyy. She fainted her body hit the ground like 'BAM!!' he caught her. He started turning red as a tomato Brent! As a tomato.. So I left... I was so embarrassed yet, so angry.. I went to the bar.. I had two then four soon six shots. I knew I couldn't drive home, so my car is still up there." He paused.. Is he still drunk
"And I asked god why the hell would anyone want me... Shit even my car doesn't want me!!" "I mean when I was talking to it, it said it doesn't love me anymore... I treated that car like a queen!!! Brent... Am I handsome??" " no wonder Kalie doesn't want me.. I'm a worthless fatty look at my fat friends!!! But I love her so much Brent!!! More than pubic hair!!!!!"
Ok yup he's still drunk.. Before he could go on with his Perverted drunk mind, I pushed him down on the bed and he fell asleep..
"Text me in the morning... I'm going to get your car." I wrote the note on a sticky note and left. When will he he grow up and get over Kalie. She has a boyfriend.. I know what he needs, he needs all of his friends and a couple of lonely chicks. It looks like it's party time.

(Short chapter.. Will update sometime Friday.)