Chapter seven (part two)

Taylor's pov

I walked into Taco Bell to try their new breakfast menu, with my friends Jack Johnson and Brent Rivera.

"Aye man what do you want to eat?" Jack said

"It doesn't matter I just want food!!" I said as Brent nodded his head in agreement

"Ok."

It felt like ages!! Before jack finally came back with the food.

"My waffle taco thing is all wet." Brent said

"That's what she said!"

"Grow up Tay." after a few laughs and jokes and pubic hair.. I noticed a sweet rose scent filled the room, but was soon covered with a cheap smell... Oh my lord.. I haven't smelt that sweet rose smell in what feels like years.. But who is with her? Is it her? I'm scared to look.

"Hey..." Brent said

"Isn't that Kalie? The one that kicked you in the ballz?" I turned my head over to the front door, to see big brown gorgeous eyes that once belonged to me... Now she is with... Someone... Else.... Her eyes meant mine and she soon filled of fright and hid behind him... I have to say something I can't just let her go again.

"Kalie!" I said standing up from the table. She kept on walking

"Kalie!" This time she stopped and turned with tears in her eyes, the guy she was with stepped back.

"Can we talk?" I asked she whispered something to the guy she was with, he nodded and walked to the Front and stood in in line to order food.

I stepped closer, looking at the floor to ignore her big brown eyes.

"Can we talk?" She didn't answer.

"Please." My voice became weak.

"Kalie..."

"Lets go outside and talk." She said. I rushed over to the door to open it for her.

"Ok you have five minutes,"

"By the size of the line it will take your sweet little boyfriend 10 minutes." I said spitting the words in her face

"First of all, you want to talk to me so it's five minutes, and second of all he is just my roommate. Starting now you have about four minutes." Wow I didn't know she moved out of her moms.

"Why did you move out, and when?"

"It's none of your business." There's the girl I know, very control but still weak.

"You could have moved in with me." I said

"After what you did to me?? You are so lucky I didn't report you."

"Listen I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking, hormones and I just learn about sex in heath class and we got the condoms... I was a horny little prick and I'm sorry for that." She took a deep breathe

"Let me make it up to you.... Lets start fresh please?" She nodded her head yes, but then she whispered no

"Why?" Tears ran down her face

"Hey I got you a waffle taco breakfast thing." Her friend... Or roommate came out and said.... Great timing jackass.

Kalie pov:

"Hey I got you a waffle taco breakfast thing." Carter said walking up to us

"Hey are you ok...." He said looking past Taylor. I nodded my head. I can't just let Taylor back into my life just like that...

"Lets go have lunch together." Taylor whispered. I nodded my head, yes. Holy shit what am I thinking??

Carter tighten his fist

"Lets go." Carter said

"Meet me here." Taylor said.

I nodded my head yes.

Once I got in the car with carter things went down hill

"I thought.... I thought...." He said to himself

"I'm sorry... But we can make dinner tonight? I promise!"

He took a deep breathe

"Ok."

"So who is he?" Carter said not looking at me

"He is my ex boyfriend, what he did to me... Was so terrible.. I can't talk about it."

"What did he do cheat?"

"He... he forced me to do something but, before it actually happened I kicked him in the nutz and ran off."

"Oh ok." Carter said finally looking at me

"Are you getting back together?"

" I don't know." I said hiding my face with my hands

"Well I know we still don't know each other that much but, I will offer this.. I will and forever will be here if you need a friend to talk to."

"Thank you." I said as we pulled up to the condo

(after breakfast)

Carter pov

"Ugh what should I wear!!" I heard Kalie scream .. I don't get it why is she going out with a guy who forced her.. To do something.. I don't see the charm he has over mine.

I walked downstairs to see piles of clothes blocking the walk way to her bed.

"Hey I am a friend I can help you." I aid stepping I've each pile

"Thank you carter." I pulled out a red skirt with a crop top that says 'lovely' on it and then galaxy converse.

"Here."

"Wow, I'll go try it on." She ran into her bathroom.. So I took a tour of the room. She is really clean, except for the piles of clothing.

"Mmmm" she said clearing her throat

I turned around to... To an angel..

"Amazing." I said

Her cheeks turned rosy "thank you"

She said. " I should be back by three."

"Perfect time to make dinner."

"Ok well, wish me luck." She said walking over and grabbing her stuff.

"Wait!" I said

"You don't have a ride!"

"Oh ya do you mind?"

"No.."

"Thank you again."

"Stop! Stop saying thank you!"

"Someone didn't wake up on the right side of the bed this morning."

"Haha."

"Ok ok ill stop saying..... Those two words." She turned around giggling and skippy out the door to the car.

How do I make this girl Mine?

(I will be updating a huge chapter on Saturday!! Comments?)