Chapter forty

Brent pov

Taylor has been himself, and it's amazing. He goes out of his room, parties, eats, talks to girls. Also now me, Taylor, and jack are moving into a condo together. Life has been amazing! Till, Taylor brought a Kalie look a like home one night.

"You guys! Meet Katy." Taylor said, she looked exactly like Kalie, but Kalie is sweet and has self respect in like this.. This cold hearted girl.
"Taylor, come here for a minute, Jack why don't you show Kal- I mean Katy the bathroom."
"What the FRICK man!" I said hitting his shoulder.
"What?"
"She looks exactly like Kalie, you can't tell me that she doesn't."
"Who cares,"
"I do man, this isn't healthy. Here I know someone who has had a huge crush on you."
"Who?"
"Oh like you don't know."

Mahogany pov

I don't get it... I just don't get it. Why is she still with him! With all my warnings and advise. This bitch has something against him, she has him whipped or something. Carter is mine, we had something special, after what he did to me, yes I was and still am mad.....but I still love him. I went on a couple of dates after him but none were special.
There was this one guy Jack, he was tall with dark hair..he was the closes to Carter, he was sweet and nice and treated me with respect. But he was nothing like Carter. There is nothing like Carter... I need him back.

Kalie pov

"Marriage".... I whisper
"Hey get back here!" I said chasing him downstairs, I turned the corner, while grabbing his arm
"Marriage? What is that supposed to mean?"
"Well you see Kalie-" he paused and sat down on the couch patting down on the cushion. I lean my head on his shoulder as he continued on
"Marriage is where two happy people who are in love make a promise to stay together forever through thick and thin."
"Ok first of all I heard that little speech when I was three second of all, I mean why wait till then..."
"Because your first time should be special," he kissed me in the forehead before walking into the kitchen.
"What do you mean my first time wouldn't be ours?"
"Well,not exactly..."

Brent pov

"I am not calling her!"
"Why not Taylor! She really really liked you." He needs to stop being picking, I'm mean we both have to face the fact that Kalie will never be ou-his.
"No it's not going to happen, I'm not calling her and that's final!"
"Then tell Katy to go home, ok because that's just sick and wrong man, you can't keep her around."
"Fine." As I walk down stairs I prepare myself to see a sad depressed Taylor but instead I seem him making out with Katy.
"Dude!" They nearly jump at the sound of my voice
"Ugh...fine Katy I have to drive you home." He grabbed her arm and went out the door.
"Jack, what are we supposed to do with him?"
"Maybe we should make it final between Kalie and Taylor,"
"Wait what do you mean?"
"We should hook them up so they can agree to be friends or stay out of each other's lives or something."
"You finally have a good plan Jack!"
"I'm going to take that as a compliment."
"Operation, bring Kalie back is in action!"

Carter pov

How do I tell her that I am not a virgin
"What do you mean?"
"Can we just forget about it?" I don't want to get mad at her because I don't want to say the truth..
"Ya sur-No. No I want to know what you meant."
"Kalie I'm not a-"