Chapter thirty nine

Kalie pov

"Now let's get back to what we started." He winked at me before laying his body on top of mine. I ran my hands down and up his chest as his lips brushed against mine before a love hurricane took place. His lips felt like poison, but tasted like heaven. The kiss gets hotter as his hips slightly grinded on mine. A moan escaped my lips, I feel Carter smile and whisper,
"you like that uh?" I don't say anything but pull on his hair. He moans a little, I want to mock him, but this moment is to strong to do so. His lips leave mine and land on my neck. My hand travel up and down his body, I find myself basically giving him a hand job through his boxers. His breath stops and his body relaxes.
"I want you." I can't believe the words I whisper in his ear, and neither can he.
"You're not ready,"
"How do you know what I am or am not ready for?" His head leaves my neck.
"I don't want to fight, and I don't want to push you to do something."
"You're not I want to."
"Not now, not like this." He gets up and pulls me with him.
His hands land on my shoulders
"When you and I are ready and in the perfect setting, I will give you everything I have and everything I desire." His words send shivers down my body.
"Now, your moms wedding is in two days, how are ya feeling have you talk to her?"
"No, and I don't want to go."
"But you know you need to."
"I know, but you saw what he did to me, and yet she is still marrying him."
"Maybe, just maybe you need to talk to her just her."
"I know you are right, you're right about everything!"
"I'll talk to her tomorrow."
"Ok."
"How long do we have to wait till the right moment?"
"I don't know, marriage." My eyes widen as he leaves the room.
"Marriage..." I whisper

(Very short chapter, the next two should be longer.)