Chapter Forty two

Kalie pov

I can't believe I just did that... I just called Taylor. And set up an apology dat- meet up. Should I tell Carter? I know I should, but it would start a war. Uhh I have to relax, and focus on myself just for a minute... I step one foot then the other into the burn yet warm water. This feels amazing... Nothing on my mind, just focusing on nothing. I close my eyes and dip my head under the water, girl needs peace like this everyday.

Carter pov

"Kalie!" I said walking through the doors
"I'm home!" I walked through the kitchen, then upstairs, and back downstairs
"Kalie!!!" I said
"I'm in the bathroom." I heard her say from our room. I opened the door
"Ahhah!!! Knock!" She said covering her body with a towel.
"Sorry." I covered my eyes
"Can I get dressed in peace please? Ill be out in a minute." I feel as the air in here gets thicker and thinner as She stepped up and kissing me on the cheek.
"Ok." I walked out, just to lean on the outside of her door. I haven't see her naked, I have imagined what her body would look like "flawless" I was so close... So close to see her ... It's weird to love some one.. Because you want all of them at once, but then you want to savor the moments. Even the small ones....if its her just slapping me on the arm for saying a dirty joke, Or even when she falls asleep and breathes its so damn cute, so damn addicting. When she giggles or when she blushes. Before I know it my hand is on the knob opening the door
"Carter! I'm gett-" I cut her off by pressing my lips against hers. Her breathe always taste like strawberries with a hint of mint. I swirled my tongue against hers. I light moan escaped from her mouth. I grabbed her by the waste, pushing her on the bed without breaking the kiss. She lost grip of her towel. I stopped and stared down at her amazing body. It's what I expected... Perfect.
"I love you." I said sucking on her neck
"Carter, what about...."
"I don't care, we won't do anything but play around anyways." I slipped my cold hand down her legs, making her gasp.
"Cart-"
"Shh.. It's okay."
"I'm just having fun with your body." I stuck one then slowly two fingers inside of her. Making her moan by the pain.
"Carrcarrter." She moaned, I pumped my fingers in and out slowly.
"You're so wet." I sucked on her neck before kissing her. She let out a soft moan.
I went faster, harder, earning more moans from her.
"Oh my..." She said closing her eyes tight and grabbing onto the bed
"You're so tight... So small." I said into her ear.
"Kiss me." She said, I went slower as we kissed.
"Your so close I can feel it." I said kissing her breast
"Uhhh carter!" Her legs stiffened, her back came up in an arch form, and her head rolled back. I did a last few pumps before taking my fingers and Putting them in her mouth.
"Taste good?" She nodded her head
"Let me taste." I connected my mouth with hers, tasting her.

Kalie pov

I rolled over on top of him, it's time to pay back the favor. I reached my hand down his pants, and started going up and down slowly.
" uhh." He said
He lifted me up, and removed my hand to take of his pants. My eyes widen by the sight of his dick. I licked the tip before entering the whole thing in my mouth
"Aww your mouth is... Feels.. Oh my god." Carter said letting out a soft moan.
He took control, pulling my head back forcing me to look at him. He went deeper and deeper down my throat.
" You look so innocent." I looked up at him, batting my eye lashes together "oh-Kalie!"
He said releasing into my mouth
" kiss me." He brought my mouth to his, tasting himself. He pushed me back onto the bed. Kissing, sucking, touching every part of me. He finished off with a sloppy kiss leading up from my jaw bone to my lips.
"That felt amazing.." I cuddle up to him.
"That was beyond amazing...holy fuck it was..un-describable." He kissed the top of my head
"What happened to the whole marriage thing though?"
"I-I don't know my feels took control I guess."
"I love you so much." His lips lightly pressed against mine
"I love you too." I closed my eyes enjoying this moment, he loves me. He really loves me. I hear a soft giggle I'm my ear,
"What?"
"Nothing, I just.." I look at his rosy red cheeks
"I'm really happy you are mine." I'm his, I'll always be his.. I turn so my eyes are facing his.
"My moms wedding is two days from now...I don't think I'm ready."
"Ok, you need to talk to her today."
"I know, but I wanna stay right here with you."
"I like that idea better," his hands ran down my body, leaving goose bumps all over. His lips brushed over my neck.
"You don't know how bad I want you."
"Then have me."
"Not till marriage."
"You are such a tease."
"But you still love me." He said kissing the top of my nose.

(Hours and hours go by)

Taylor pov

"She called me.."
"She called me!!!"
"Bro! It's freacking 2am in the morning, we get it! Okay? She called you, now go to bed!" Jack yelled through the house
"How about this.. EVERYONE SHUT THE HELL UP AND GO TO FUCKING BED!!!" Brent voice echoed all the way down the hallway. I can't help it, I'm jittery, she called me!! We have a dat- is it a date? No of course not, she just wants to talk. I can't wait to hear her sweet voice again, I have to remember to take this slow. But no matter what, she will always be mine.

Kalie pov

I need to tell him, I need to tell Carter that I am meeting with Taylor today. I walk downstairs only in my robe. Carter woke up early to make us breakfast, I offered to but.. You know.
"Hey,"
"Oh good morning sleeping beauty, I am fixing eggs and toast with orange juice."
"Sound delicious,"
"Hey are you alright? Are you still nervous about talking to your mom?"
"Not just that.."
"Are you breaking up with me?" Carter turned a round with the plates in his hand
"No! No no no believe it's not that. I mean it when I say I love you."
"Oh ok." A grin appeared on his face. "Hey! Before you go over your moms you may want to hind the love bites." I touch my neck remembering last night..
"Carter.."
"Hmm?"
"Okay I'm just going to say it, I'm meeting with Taylor today." Right when I said he dropped our juice on the floor making my body jump.
"Are you crazy?"
"No. I need closure, I need to be able to sleep at night."
"I'm coming with you."
"Carter I'll be fine,"
"I will tie you to that chair, and make you stay here. If you allow me to go, then that won't happen." Carter's face was full of anger and his hands were in fist, knuckles turning white.
"Okay."
"What Time are you meeting him?"
"Around eleven."
"I swear to god if he lays one hand I will-"
"Carter, we are just taking, it will be okay."
"We will see about that."

(That was.....oh my lord. The next chapter will be kinda short, But anyways HAPPY NEW YEARS!! I want to know what are some of your guys New Years revolutions?)