Chapter 21

Disclaimer: I only own Kitty and Anne. Laura belongs to @hockey4ever101, Danielle belongs to @dance4ever12, and May belongs to @maryb416.

Kitty: *fangirl scream*

(Everyone covers their ears)

Fred: Girl, you are loud....

Kitty: *blush* Sorry, I have big lungs. I'd make a good pop star....

George: Ya, ya. Everyone wants to become a pop star! Why doesn't anyone want to become, I don't know, a Georgie clone?

Kitty: *pretends to think hard* Hmm, that's a toughy... Oh! (light bulb lights up above her head) BECAUSE THEY ARE SANE!!!

George: Are you saying that Gred and Forge aren't sane.

Kitty: Yup, pretty much.

Fred and George: HEY!

Kitty: Don't you remember the One Direction thing?

(Everyone shudders and Fred and George blush hard)

Kitty: I thought so... 

Percy: What was the fangirl scream for?

Kitty: I HAVE OVER 2000 READS, A LOT OF COMMENTS AND DARES FOR YOU GUYS, AND I PLACED SECOND IN A HARRY POTTER FANFICTION ONE-SHOT CONTEST!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEHHHH!!!

Leo: That's great! Are you so happy you'd kiss me?

Kitty: Heck, no, Valdez!

Leo: Awwww..... *pouts*

(Random Leo fangirl appears)

Random fangirl: LEO!!!!!!!! I'LL KISS YOU!!!!!!!!

(Another fangirl appears)

Fangirl #2: NO, I'LL KISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

(ANOTHER Leo fangirl appears)

Fangirl #3: I WILL! BACK AWAY FROM MY LEO-KINS!!!!!!! (she punches fangirls #1 and #2, or, as I will forevermore know them as, Thing 1 and Thing 2)

(More Leo fangirls appear and they start punching each other, trying to kiss Leo)

Leo: Today. Is. The. BEST. FREAKING. DAY. OF. MY. LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!! (does a fangirl squeal)

(the fangirls stop fighting for a moment)

Fangirls: Awwwww! (they resume fighting)

Kitty: Ugh, STOP FIGHTING!!!!!!!!! (they freeze)

Thing 1: Who are you?

Kitty: I AM KITTY THE GREAT AND POWERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fangirl #546: OMG, I've heard of you! (she drops into a low bow) O Great One, excuse me for my fangirl craziness.

Kitty: You're forgiven. NOW SCRAM!! (the fangirls run out the door and find Draco Malfoy and start fangirling him)

Malfoy: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M DROWNING IN LUNATICS!!!!!!!!!! I'M TOO YOUNG - (he disappears under the fangirls)

Kitty: Who's the man? I'M THE MAN! BOO-YAH!!!!!!

Ginny: Actually, you're a woman.

Hermione: Actually, she's a GIRL.

Kitty: HEY! I'm thirteen! (pouts)

Leo: That was AWESOME! 

Kitty: Yeah.... so anyways, ON TO THE MANY DARES!!!! If anyone didn't get their dares put in this chapter or the next one, contact me and I'll include them in the next chapter I write, okay? First dare is from @Artemis99. Leo, come over here.