Chapter 25

Disclaimer: I don't own anyone except Kitty and Anne. Laura belongs to @hockey4ever101, Danielle belongs to @dance4ever12, May belongs to @maryb416, and Jasmine belongs to @JasmineGorman.

Kitty: I have more dares! And truths! Yaaaay!

May: Yaaaay!

Everyone else: Yay.

Kitty: You guys need a prep rally, you don't sound cheerful at all! (she takes them to a prep rally and them come back with face paint and screaming 'Go team!') Okay, first we have a truth for Leo from May! If you could date any girl in this room for the rest of your life, who would you pick?

Leo: May.

May: Yes! (she kisses him)

Kitty: Okay, then, now onto dares! Yay! I have a dare from @evil_little_penguins. You Harry Potter people have to use demigod powers for a week, and vice-versa with Percy, Annabeth, and Leo. Katniss and Peeta get to use BOTH!

Everybody: *blink blink*

Kitty: What?

Harry: It's just... those dares are kind of.. cool.

Ron: This is going to be sooo much fun! I'm gonna be Percy! (accidently makes the water pipes exlode) Oops!

Percy: Haha, no, not exactly like Percy. Stupefey! (accidently hits Annabeth) Oops! Rennervate! (hits Katniss, who goes flying in the air with a squeal) Sorry!

Kitty: Smooth, Percy. Very smooth.

Percy: *glare*

Katniss: Hey Kitty! (tries to use charmspeak) Slap yourself!

Kitty: Okay! (slaps Katniss)

Katniss: Ow! No, slap yourself!

Kitty: Okay! (slaps Peeta)

Peeta: Ow!

Katniss: No, no, no! Slap yourself!

(Everyone slaps themself)

Kitty: Heehee! Katniss, I'm immune to charmspeak and other spells!!

Katniss: Grr....

Kitty: Yup! So, for revenge, I have a dare from Jasmine! You have to climb Mars blinfolded!

Katniss: The planet?

Kitty: Uh, yeah! (Tosses Katniss a blindfold ad disappears) Heehee... she's actually climbing the god, not the planet!

(Meanwhile, on Olympus)

Katniss: Gosh, Mars is reall bumpy and weird feeling! (pokes Mars's eye) Oooh! Squishy! (pokes it again, and again, and again until...)

Mars: You pesky little mortal brat! (blasts Katniss painfully back to the Room of Requirement)

Kitty: Revenge is SWEET! Peeta: Pop quiz! What does Hades's feet taste like?

Peeta: I don't know, sir!

Kitty: Go find out!

Peeta: Yes, sir! (goes to the Underworld, licks Hades's feet, and comes back) The Lord of the Dead's feet taste like pepperoni pizza and Sprite, sir!

Kitty: Eeeewww - wait, what?

Peeta: Sprite, sir. You know, the soda?

Kitty: I know what Sprite is, Peeta. But Hades's feet tasted like pepperoni pizza and Sprite?

Peeta: Yes, sir!

Percy: O_o

Annabeth: O_o

Leo: o_O