Chapter One

~Cover was made by me~

*Kellin's POV*
It was 10pm when I was woken up by the raindrops hitting my roof. It was another rainy day in Michigan and yet I still couldn't get used to the constant raining. I decided to give up on sleep and took out my sketchbook, something that I have been doing a lot lately. I walked over to my drawer to find a pencil when I bumped my arm with my marker box, causing all my markers to fall out. I stayed still hoping I didn't wake up my mother, only to hear her coming upstairs.

I quickly stuffed the markers back in the box and ran back to my bed, pulling the covers up to my shoulders, slightly covering my face. I tried to even out my breathing when I heard her open the door and listened to the wooden floor creak as she walked towards me. I felt her sit beside me, putting her hand on my head, lightly brushing my hair.

"Oh, Kellin," she said softly, "You've grown so much, I can't protect you as much as before. I wish I could've done better for the both of us. I know you probably think I'm a failure as a mother but believe me, I'm trying. I just hope that you understand that things in life happen for a reason and some things are just out of my control." She sighed and lightly rubbed my back, "I worry about you sometimes, you know? You don't go out much, like you're afraid I'll leave you like your father did but sweety, I'll always be here as long as you want me to. I don't know if you can hear me in your sleep but I just want to let you know that I love you."

She kissed my forehead before tucking me in properly and left, closing the door. I laid still for a few minutes then sat up, taking out my sketchbook I hid under my pillow and carefully looked for my pencil. I sat back down and used the light of the moon to begin drawing. Once I was done I realized I had subconsciously drawn a boy with Hispanic features. I analyzed him and decided I should give him life and paint him on a bigger scale.

I laid out my paintbrushes, paint, easel stand; finally taking out a large blank canvas my grandmother gave me before she died. I placed it on the easel and began drawing his outline. I had given him chocolate brown eyes, brown curly hair, nose piercing, beanie, burgundy t-shirt, black skinny jeans, black and white Vans, and arm muscles. I poured out my heart and soul as I added a few more details, trying to make him look as realistic as possible. I looked at my painting and sighed.

I whispered, "I just want someone to understand me, love me for who I am. You're the sunshine I need in my rainy world. I wish you were real, you'd be my ideal boyfriend."

I started to tear when I realized it was hopeless and I glanced at my digital clock that read 3am. I left everything where it was, too lazy to pick them up and laid down in bed in hopes to finally get some sleep.

.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
This is my first attempt at writing Kellic fanfic, sorry if it's already bad. I just thought I'd give it a try since I've had so many ideas lingering in my mind. Comments are appreciated (the good kind and the bad kind) so... Please tell me what you think so far? Thanks!