Chapter Sixteen

*Vic's POV*
We were in the back seat of the black SUV when I chickened out before we even arrived at the place we were supposed to go to.

"I-I'm sorry, Lynn. I just- I just can't do this behind Kellin's back, I wouldn't be able to handle it if he got m-mad at me. I love him too much," I quietly said.

Surprising me once more, she sighed, "I knew you wouldn't want to, Alexa predicted this would happen but I still had some kind of hope that you wouldn't change your mind."

"I'm really sorry, I'll give you back everything," I said.

"It's okay, don't worry about the money. We're still going to go buy the stuff you wanted, by the way,"

I looked up at her, "What?"

"I can tell you love Kellin a lot and I know you want the best for him. Consider me your fairy godmother," she winked.

"I promise I'll talk to Kellin about this whole insemination thing, I just need to know if he's okay with it. I don't want to upset him."

"No worries. Jeremy, take us to the mall." She told the chauffeur.

"How's Kellin? Alexa said she had it covered but it sounded... strange."

Lynn giggled nervously, "Alexa has her own way of... getting things done, if you know what I mean."

I had no idea what she meant but it didn't sound good, "Oh."

After getting everything I wanted for Kellin, we headed back to her mansion (yes, a mansion because it was way too big to be considered a house).

~
I was excited to see Kellin but I was also nervous because I didn't know how he would react upon Lynn's request. The place she called home was huge, it had a room for literally everything. A movie room, a play room (if you know what I mean), a dining room, and so on.

"Kellin should be here according to Alexa, I'll leave you alone so that you can talk to him," she gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thanks, Lynn," I smiled back.

I opened the door to find some guy who was about to kiss my boyfriend's neck.

"What the hell is going on?!" I said more towards the guy.

Kellin's eyes shot open, "Vic, it probably looks wrong from your point of view but it's not what you think."

"Get your hands off Kellin," I seethed.

The guy cautiously took his hands off of Kellin, "Look, mate, I was just giving him a massage, that's all."

"I could tell you were giving him a massage, I'm not an idiot. My problem is that you were about to kiss him!"

Kellin quickly looked back at the guy, "Are you kidding me, Oliver?"

"Listen, love, he's lying. He's jealous of me, that's all," he shrugged.

I felt my blood start to boil, "Do. Not. Call. Him. Love."

Kellin quickly got out of the jacuzzi, his shorts were dripping wet and his skin glistened from the bright light in the room, "I'm sorry, Oli but I believe my boyfriend more than you."

He came towards me and hugged me, my anger eased, "Wait, that guy is your boyfriend?" Said the guy who's name I learned was Oliver.

"Yes, Vic, is my boyfriend in case you didn't know."

"Godammit, I thought you were single," he muttered.

I looked back at Kellin with a I told you so expression and he giggled, "I like it when you're jealous, it makes me feel special," he whispered.