Chapter Fourteen

*Vic's POV*
After I slammed the door I looked back at Kellin who's tears were now streaming slowly down his face.

"Who was that?" I said colder than intended.

He looked up at me with his red, puffy eyes, "T-That's... " he sighed, "That's M-Mike."

"So that was the guy you were talking about the other day, correct?"

He nodded, I didn't know what to say so I just blurted out the question, "Why do I look so much like him?"

His eyes looked down to the floor but he quickly spoke, "I had a crush on him b-but that was before! Past tense! Had, not anymore, please don't doubt that I love you."

My heart did the little jumpy thing it always did when he would say that but I nodded, letting him continue, "I've always thought he was cute but there were some features and characteristics that I wanted change. I wanted him to be sweet, less arrogant, someone who was like the kind of the opposite of what he was. Someone made for me and that was when I thought of you."

He looked up and I could see the sincerity in his eyes, my heart had a weak spot for him so I believed him. I pulled him into a hug, running my fingers through his hair.

"I'm sorry if I sounded like an asshole, you know I didn't meant it," I felt really bad for sounding like a douche, "But I love you too, Kells."

"It's okay, you were just mad. I think I would've been mad too if I was in your place," he joked.

I pulled away from the hug, "How about we go back to what we originally planned?"

~
Kellin had fallen asleep while we were watching movies but I couldn't fall asleep. His arms were wrapped around my waist, he looked so peaceful in his sleep. His birthday was next week and I wanted it to be special. Problem was, I didn't have a car, phone, or money so I didn't know how I was going to make that happen.

I remembered I had Lynn's number so I slowly got out of Kellin's grasp and went downstairs into the kitchen. I had her number next to their home phone so I dialed their number and waited.

"Hello?" A groggy, female voice said.

"Lynn? It's me, Vic," I whispered.

"What the hell, Vic? It's like... Two in the morning, why are you calling this late?"

"I need you to help me. I'll explain once we see each other but I can't go meet up with you since I don't have a car. Mind coming over here?"

"On a scale of one to the end of the world, how badly do you need me?"

"Kellin is my world so... Kellin."

"Well, shít. That's pretty bad. Give me your address and I'll be over there."

~
After about an hour or so I saw her car in the driveway. I quietly grabbed Kellin's keys and walked towards Lynn's car but I noticed that someone else was inside.

With an annoyed voice Lynn said, "Vic, why didn't you just use Kellin's car?"

"His car has a noisy start, it would've woken him up," I said as I climbed into the back seat.