Chapter Nineteen

*Kellin's POV*
Vic walked a little bit down the hall as he stumbled into the walls. He paused in front of a door as he tried to open it.

"I don't remember this door being here," I said as I tried to remember the little tour Lynn gave us.

"That's because they never showed it to you," he chuckled.

He opened the door and revealed the most romantic thing I've seen. There were rose petals and small candles around the room, the bed had silky, red sheets and rose petals formed a heart in the middle of it. I climbed off him as I observed the room with awe.

I felt tears starting to form, "Vic... this is beautiful."

He was leaning on the doorway, trying to keep his balance, "I wanted to make it special but I ruined it," he mumbled.

I went over to him and kissed him, "It's perfect the way it is."

I deepened the kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist. He slowly led me towards the bed, lightly pushing me down as he hovered over me. I tangled my fingers through his hair, bringing him closer to me. My hands trailed down his chest as I took off his shirt, admiring his well toned body.

He pulled of my shirt and continued to kiss my neck and collarbone, leaving hickeys along the way. He kissed my lips and I slid my tongue into this mouth but I pulled apart from the kiss and lightly pushed him off me as I stood up. He gave me a questioning look but I pushed him down to bed as I climbed on top of him.

I felt his hands hands trail down the sides of my waist as he took hold of my hips and made me grind on him, I loved it when he took over. I kissed jaw and trailed down his chest until I reached his abdomen and I started to unbutton his jeans. I pulled them off and saw he was hard through his boxers.

I took off my jeans too, leaving me with my boxers. Apparently Vic was desperate because he ended up tumbling me on the floor. With one arm to keep himself up, his other hand palmed my hard-on, making me groan.

He slowly slid his hand into my boxers, stroking me at a painfully slow pace, "F-Fūck, who knew you were s-such a tease," I managed to gasp out.

He smirked as his hand sped up but it was still painfully slow, two can play at that game. I slid my hand into his boxers and rubbed his length, running my thumb over the tip and I felt him shudder. His hand started to go faster and I did the same, both of us moaning.

"I can't take it," he said as he lifted me up and threw me on the bed. He took off my boxers before taking off his.

He looked through a drawer and took out a bottle of lube and a condom. I didn't think we needed it, what were the odds of me getting pregnant? It was impossible but I let him use it anyway.

Like the marvelous boyfriend I was and the alcohol-influenced confidence I had, I took the condom from him, "Allow me," I smirked.

I opened the condom and pressed on the tip and removed the bubble, I placed the condom on his tip and used my mouth to roll it back, bobbing my head for a few seconds.

I looked back up at him with big eyes, keeping contact the whole time as I grabbed the lube and poured some on my hand and stroked it along his length. His eyes were dark and full of lust as he laid me back down on the bed and placed my legs on the sides of his waist.

For a moment, he asked me in a concerned voice, "Don't hesitate in stopping me, I don't want to hurt you."

"I doubt you will," I smiled, I felt like I could trust him with anything.

He slowly put in the tip, making me wince in pain. He stopped, looking at me to see if I was okay. I nodded as he slid in the rest of his length, causing me to moan out in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

"O-Oh my-" my words were cut off as he slowly started moving inside me. The pain numbed down and little waves of pleasure went throughout my body.

"Faster," I breathed out. He didn't hesitate in doing so as he thrusted into me. I locked my arms around his neck and he pulled me up, making my legs wrap around him as he kept thrusting in me.

"Fūck, you're so tight," he moaned as he went faster. I nibbled his neck, sucking several spots and leaving hickeys. He laid me back down on the bed in a doggy-style position and without warning he forced himself into me, making me yell out his name.

You know how they say that alcohol impairs you when it comes to intimacy? Well if this is what he was like under the influence of alcohol then I couldn't imagine how amazing he'd be when he was sober.

My thoughts were interrupted when he hit that one spot that sent euphoria throughout my whole body, "Oh my god, yes! Right there!" I moaned out.

He kept hitting the spot as I was in fits of moans, "Oh, fūck," he grunted as he grabbed my hips and pounded into me even harder.

"Ugh, Vic!" Little shock waves took over me every time he thrusted into me.

His hand went to my member as he  jerked me off, it was all too much, "Sh-Shít, I'm close," I panted.

"M-Me too," he breathed out as I shot all over his hand. I went limp as he slowed down, he pulled out of me before jerking himself off and came on my back.

He flopped down next to me as we calmed down from our highs and kissed me passionately once more.

After laying down a few minutes he stood up, "Wait here."

He went out the room and came back with a wet towel as he cleaned me up, "You're so sweet," I giggled.

"I know," he smiled as he finished cleaning me up and threw the towel in the garbage along with the condom, "Want to sleep here or in the other room?"

"I'm too tired to move, you wore me out," I saw him grin proudly, "Besides, sunlight is the last thing I want to see when I wake up."

"Good point," he said as he covered us with the blanket. We didn't bother to put our clothes back on as I cuddled closer to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and brushed my hair off my face.

"I love you, Vico," I caressed his cheek.

"I love you, too, Kells," he gave me a small kiss.

I snuggled into his chest as we both fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Haha this is so bad, I can't even look at myself in the mirror without embarrassing myself for writing this. Let's just say smut writing isn't for me (/.\) Anyway, turns out it snowed really bad outside, I didn't expect it to be this bad but oh well, I like the snow. Also, idk about you guys but I pronounce Vic's nickname Vico as Vee-co. How do you pronounce it?