Chapter Seven

*Kellin's POV*
One moment he was lifting my chin and congratulating me for my singing, the next he kissed me. That one small kiss made me feel like there were butterflies fluttering around in my stomach and I loved the feeling. He was apologizing for what he did but I honestly liked it, maybe even loved it. I liked it so much that I- to my own surprise- kissed him again. It took him a moment to react but he began to kiss me back, I lightly bit his bottom lip, causing him to let out a small moan.

He pulled back, "Uh... um, I don't.... think... we should... you know..."

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck and he looked away. Even under his tan skin I could see him blushing which only made me want him more. Since his head was turned to the side I had a better view of his jawline and my eyes trailed down to his neck.

"Do what?" I asked teasingly as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
I don't know what kind of seductive monster came over me but I felt overly confident so I took advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime feeling.

He wrapped his arms around my waist, "You know, being all hot and seductive."

I kissed his jawline and trailed down to his neck, finding a spot that made him shudder. I looked at him and he had his eyes closed, focusing on his breathing. I kissed that spot again before sucking it, surely leaving a hickey. He let out another small moan and it was turning me on. Sure, I've seen porn before but it didn't turn me on as much as he did.

I was so close to just throwing him on my bed but then the phone rang. I groaned, why now out of all times? I heard him let out the breath he was holding in as I walked to the phone that was next to my bed.

"Hello?" I asked almost rudely.

"Hey sweety! Guess what?!" Oh crap, it's mom. I sat down and prepared myself for the long time I would be on the phone with her.

"What is it?" I asked with fake curiosity. I felt Vic sit next to me, fiddling with my fingers.

"I'm going to an art expo in Spain! Can you believe it? They want me to present my paintings in a museum full of other famous artists!"

"That's great, mom! I'm so happy for you, how long will you be there?" I bit my lip nervously. She's been to small things like these; she usually would be back in less than 5 days and wouldn't go farther than 1 state away. But Spain? That's on the other side of the world! ...I think.

"Oh honey, I don't know... I would go for at least four weeks but your birthday is in less than three! I don't want to miss out on your big eighteen! I also can't leave you on your own."

I rolled my eyes. I knew she wanted to go to Spain but I also knew she didn't want to seem like a bad mother for not being with me on my 18th birthday.

"Mom, it's okay, I'm a college student and I'll be a legal adult within a few days. You have nothing to worry about."

I looked back at Vic who was trailing his finger along my hand, tracing it.

"You're still a baby to me and you know it. I can't just leave you for four weeks on your own. It's just an art expo in Spain, it's no big deal-"

"My birthday is just another number on a cake, it's no big deal," I mimicked, "This is your only chance to go to Spain! Besides, we can celebrate when you get home," I reassured.

She sighed, "Are you sure?"

"Absolutely," I confirmed.

"Okay, well, I'll have to call Gerard to confirm the flight. The flight will be leaving tomorrow morning so I'm going to have to quickly to pack my things when I get home."

"Gerard?" I've haven't heard her call people by their first names so it was odd to hear her call this art dude by his first name.

"You remember Mr. Way, don't you? He's the one that conducts these kinds of things and he'll be going with me. It'll be fun, I just know it!"

"Okay, well... Be careful. I'll see you when you get home, bye mom."

"See you later, Kellybear, love ya!"

I hung up the phone and saw Vic looking sort of frustrated. He noticed I was looking at him and his expression softened, turning a bit teasing.

"So... Kellybear, huh?" He laughed.

I smacked his arm, "Shut up, dummy."

"Okay, okay," he changed the subject. "So... Now that your mom is going to Spain, when are you going to tell her about me? There isn't enough time for her to process all this within a few hours."

I thought for a minute. He was right, I wouldn't have enough time to explain to her before she thinks I've gone crazy or that I've been secretly dating someone.

"I guess I'll tell her when she gets back. This will give me time to create another story so that she won't think I've gone crazy," I told him. He nodded in agreement.

"She'll be home in about two hours, when she comes home I want you to stay in my room and don't come out or make any noise. I would let you go in the attic but its kind of dusty up there. The basement is too cold and the guest room... well she could easily find you in the guest room."

"What if she comes in your room?"

I pondered for a minute. She does come in my room once in a while, sometimes at night too.

"Well, when she gets home just stay in my room. If I'm doing something else and you hear her going into my room hide in the closet or in the bathroom. You could hide behind the shower curtains!" I laughed at the thought of having Vic hiding from my harmless mother.

"Speaking of bathroom, I want to take a shower," he said, taking his shirt off and exposing his chest.

.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Hey guys! I hope you all had a great New Years! Being Mexican, I've had to attend to so many parties these past few days and that's why I didn't update sooner. I also just paid my phone bill today so that's another reason why I didn't update sooner. My sleeping schedule is messed up but I'm hoping to regularly update again. Please comment or read my other Kellic fanfic, "You Look So Pretty When You Can't Find Your Grave." Thanks!