Chapter Seventeen

*Vic's POV*
Kellin and I were about to walk out when he suddenly pull me back, "Alexa told me not to go out this room, I don't think we can leave without telling her."

"And we don't even know where to find them," I added.

He walked over to the intercom, "Alexa? Vic would like to talk to you and Lynn."

"We'll be there in a few." She responded.

After a few minutes, they came in and Lynn was looking as happy as always.
Alexa gestured us towards the couch and we sat across from each other. Kellin and I on one side, Alexa and Lynn on the other.

I didn't know how to start, "Um, I told Kellin about the... favor you guys wanted from me."

Lynn looked at Kellin, "What do you think about our crazy proposal?"

"Honestly, it's up to Vic but I'm glad he came to talk to me," he smiled at me.

Alexa asked, "So, do you accept?"

I looked into Kellin's eyes and he gave me a reassuring nod, "I do but under one condition."

"Anything," Lynn said.

"Tell the baby I'm his- or her- uncle. I want to... keep in touch with the child. I hope it isn't too much to ask for," I lightly bit my cheek, waiting for their answer.

"Seems fair enough," Alexa finally responded and Lynn attacked me with a hug.

"Thank you so much! You've made me the happiest woman alive," she started crying.

I lightly patted her back, "Yeah... this is all... weird. I'm can't believe I'm going to help conceive a child, I never thought that would happen."

She pulled away from our hug and went to hug Kellin, "Thank you for letting Vic do this for us. Ask us for anything, I feel like I owe you so much already."

He lightly blushed, "You think I can come here for my birthday? This looks like such a fun place and I'd like to spend my birthday here."

"Why not stay for the rest of the week?" Lynn suggested excitedly.

I took a quick look at Alexa who just smiled at Lynn, the love she has for her was clear in her eyes. It looked like she would count the salt under the sea just to make her happy.

"Oh no, I can't do that! I don't want to be a burden," he laughed nervously.

Alexa gave Kellin an irritated look, "Kellin, does it really look like you would be a burden? After all the simple accommodations I gave you?"

"Simple? You call all this simple?" I asked almost in shock.

She shrugged, not answering my question but Lynn jumped in, "Let's show them their guest room! I'm so excited to finally be able to make use of it."

We walked out the room and noticed that they were walking us outside their mansion, "Wait, why are we leaving? I thought you said we were going to the guest room."

Alexa rolled her eyes and Lynn giggled, "That's exactly what we're doing, silly!" She grabbed Kellin's hand and sprinted away, "C'mon, let's go!"

"O-Okay," Kellin said in surprise, leaving Alexa and I behind.

"Hey, Fuentes, I never mentioned this but I'm really thrilled that you accepted our strange offer even though I may not show it. I swear I would've done anything to try to convince you if you would've said no, I just want the best for my Lynn," she smiled at me, "But I would've found a way to make you anyway, things always go my way."

I chuckled, "Calm down, San Roman. But I understand. The things we do for love," we laughed.

"I never said any of this, got it?" She whispered.

"Oh right, wouldn't want you ruin your rep by showing you have a heart," I rolled my eyes.

We arrived at a house, yes, a house, "This is what you guys call a guest room?!" she shrugged, "You have a bad habit of shrugging a lot, you know that?" She shrugged again, trying to hide a smirk.

When we walked inside, Kellin and Lynn were jumping on the living room couch, "Can you believe this?! This is what they call a guest room!"

I chuckled, "Yeah, I know. I should've figured it out sooner."

"Lynn, let's show them around."

This place looked a lot similar to their mansion, only that it was a smaller version.

"Here we have the kitchen but of course, we'll have someone to come in and cook for you guys."

"And here's the movie room!" Lynn said excitedly, "Along with thousands of movies and video games."

"And here we have an indoor pool where you can adjust the water temperature as you please," she showed us the buttons that changed the temperature.

We went upstairs into a huge bathroom, "Here's the bathtub and-"

"It makes bubbles!" Lynn said joyfully.

Alexa laughed, "Yes, it makes bubbles," she walked us into another room, "And here is where you guys will be sleeping."

We looked around and saw that everything was brightly lit, it showed some sort of angelic paradise. The walls were a light creamy shade, the carpet was a light brown, the windows were big and had a transparent curtain covering them, there was a balcony that led to the scenery, and the king sized bed was covered with pastel pink, silk bedsheets. There was a huge tv, brown couch, gray refrigerator, and white roses in vases all around. I was truly impressed.

"Oh my god, this is paradise," I said almost breathlessly.

I noticed that we passed by a door that Alexa didn't mention but Lynn and Kellin didn't notice since were in fits of giggles as they talked about god-knows-what. They raced downstairs, leaving us alone once again.

"I bet you're wondering why I didn't show you that room," wow, she read my mind.

I laughed guiltily, "Yeah, how'd you know?"

She shrugged, "I can sort of tell," she said as she opened the door to the room.

This room was the complete opposite of what she showed us before. This room was smaller, it had no windows and the walls were painted black. There was a king sized bed in the middle of the room that was covered with a deep red, silky bedsheet, and the pillows were black. This one had red roses in vases all around, overall it looked romantic and intimate.

"Woah, this room is... this room is something different," I said in awe.

"Yeah, I know. I'd figured you'd like this one. It's even sound proof," she winked.

"W-What are you talking about? It better not be what I think you're thinking." She burst out laughing, "You're insane, San Roman."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I'm having a bad case of writer's block, I'm so sorry. I haven't been feeling too good (emotionally) so sorry if it doesn't sound interesting. Anyway, please read my other fanfic and give it some love! It's called, "You Look So Pretty When You Can't Find Your Grave." Thanks!