Chapter Five

*Vic's POV*
He pulled of our minute long hug even though it felt like seconds. I loved the way his body molded perfectly with mine and I already couldn't get enough of him.

He held my hand and guided me out his bedroom, "My mom is working and I don't go back to college in about a month so we have the house to ourselves for now," he said excitedly.

He let go of my hand as we walked downstairs, I watched him basically skip his way into the kitchen and opened the refrigerator.

He looked back at me, "Um... You can eat right? I mean, I don't exactly know what you are- no offense or anything!" I laughed and patted my stomach.

"I'm as human as can be," I said. Just then, my stomach growled loud enough for both of us to hear.

"O-Okay, let's see... I've lived alone in this house long enough to eventually learn how to cook for myself. I would cook for my mom and I since she's busy doing her art work, she's pretty good if I do say so myself..."

He continued talking as he took out eggs, bacon, bread, fruit, and orange juice. I was so busy focusing on him that I didn't realize he had asked me a question.

"Hello? Earth to Vic!" he waved his hand in front of me and snapped me out of my thoughts.

"S-Sorry, what'd you ask?"

He giggled, "I asked what do you know about me, silly."

For a moment, I could only remember from when I had magically got out of the canvas up to now. Suddenly, memories hit me like a tidal wave, causing me to fall on the ground and I yelled out in agony.

His already big eyes widened even more, "Vic! What's happening?! Are you okay?!"

He was frantically ran towards me and kneeled beside me while he cupped his hands on my cheeks, looking at me desperately.

I didn't like seeing him like this so I tried to lighten the mood while I was still gripping my head, "Who knew that the thing I think I love would surely bring me pain?" I laughed weakly before passing out.

*Kellin's POV*
One moment I was making breakfast for Vic, asking him a question and the next he's on the ground yelling. Everything happened so quickly, I didn't know what was happening, all I asked him was what he knows about me. He was holding his head like he was having a massive migrane, yet he tried to make me laugh when he said, "Who knew that the thing I think I love would surely bring me pain?" He managed to let out a weak laugh before passing out. Fuck! What do I do now?!

I decided to somewhat carry (mostly drag) Vic to the living room and managed to lay him down on the soft, fluffy couch. I ran back to the kitchen and grabbed a towel and soaked it with cold water. I ran back to Vic and sat down beside him, letting his head rest on my lap. I folded the towel and carefully laid it on his forehead. I started to lightly brush his hair, getting a closer look at him while I was at it.

I didn't go with him to the hospital because he had no sort of legal documents, unless I pretended I found him in the street but that would've left me with a whole new story to make up. I sat there and hoped for the best, also hoping that my mom wouldn't come home any time soon. Sitting there on the couch made me sleepy, so I decided to take a nap while I waited for him to wake up... Or so I hoped so.

.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
I couldn't help but put song references in there lol cx also, I'm writing another Kellic fanfic called, "You Look So Pretty When You Can't Find Your Grave." Comments are appreciated, thanks!