Final Chapter

I finished writing my other Kellic fanfic called, "You Look So Pretty When You Can't Find Your Grave," and I would appreciate it if you guys read it :) that's all I had to say, continue.

Three Years Later
*Kellin's POV*
It's been a long time since we last heard from Lynn, Tay, and Alexa, I was starting to worry about them. For many nights, Vic would let out small tears and ask for Tay in his sleep. I would silently watch as he would suddenly wake up and look around before realizing Tay wasn't here.

I was always there to calm him down as he would let out quiet sobs against my chest until he would eventually fall into a dreamless sleep. Today was another one of those nights but I felt like I had to do something, I couldn't handle seeing him this way any longer.

"Vic?" I whispered.

He sniffled, "Yeah?"

"I know I'm only twenty three and you're only twenty four but do you think this is a right time to adopt a child?"

He propped himself onto his elbow, "You want to adopt?"

"I mean, why not? We can have cute little sunshines waddling around the house and I think we would be great parents," I traced my finger along his bicep.

"It would be nice but we have a lot to consider, it would be a long process and we have to make sure we have everything the child will need like a room and we need to have a stable job and-"

I pressed my finger against his lip, "Shh, it's only a thought. We still have time to go and I don't think my mom is ready to be a grandma," I giggled.

"I feel like your mom is ready to be a grandma, she's been talking a lot about children lately."

"She has?" I tried to think back but I never really paid much attention when she started talking about her friend's children having children of their own.

"Yeah but we'll pick back up on that on another page," he said as he kissed my forehead.

He cuddled closer to me as I brushed his hair with my fingers until he fell asleep.

~
The sunlight shining through the window hurt my eyes, it wasn't a nice way to wake up in the morning but seeing Vic next to me every morning was enough for me. He was sound asleep with his arm over his face, he was a funny sleeper.

I was admiring him under the sunlight when I felt last night's food starting to uprise as I ran to the bathroom, throwing up everything I had eaten, "Fūck," I panted.

"Kellin?" Vic's morning voice called out as he knocked on the door.

I quickly flushed the disgusting sight and rinsed my mouth water and brushed my teeth. I got out the bathroom and saw him sitting down on the bed with a worried face.

"Are you alright?" He came up to me and pressed his palm on my forehead.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Must've been the takeout we ordered that made me sick," I said.

He still looked at me with a worried expression, "Well... okay... I'm too awake to go back to sleep so let's go make breakfast."

~
Like every Friday afternoon, the mailman would come and drop off whatever mail we had. We would receive letters from other recording studios or new bands but we would open those while we were at work. Despite all that, every Friday, Vic would excitedly run up to the door and look through the mail to see if a letter from Lynn would arrive.

He was looking through the letters when he came across one and dropped all the others. I guess today was one of those days.

He quickly looked through the kitchen drawers until he found the paper knife as he carefully opened the fancy letter. We sat down on the couch as he took out a picture from the envelope, a huge grin spread across his face and his eyes started to water. He pressed the picture against his chest and began reading:

Dear Kellin Quinn and Victor Fuentes,

That was odd, they never used our full names in a letter. I noticed some parts of the letter that had runny ink, as if tears fell onto it that made it spread.

It's been 3 years since Lynn last wrote to you and I apologize from the bottom of my heart. She won't be writing anymore and neither will I. I'm going to be straightforward, it's my fault. She died trying to protect Tay as my enemy sabotaged our home, they found us because of the letters she was sending.

I felt my heart drop, Lynn, someone who I considered my bestfriend, was killed.

Tay is the only person I have left, she's a part of Lynn that I refuse to leave and I'm sorry but I can't risk us getting found again. This is the last letter you'll receive from us, I'm sorry for taking her away from you, Vic. I know that you'll understand my maternal instincts, for you have your own paternal instincts as well. As Lynn would've said, Tay has your brown curls and brown eyes, but other than that I see Lynn within her.

I turned to look at Vic who's tears were now streaming down his face. I felt my vision start to get hazy, I gripped onto the couch to stabilize myself.

I'm still trying to cope with Lynn's sudden death and Tay is helping me so much with it. She's a marvelous child, she acts very much like Lynn and it's adorable. She's 5-years old now and she's being homeschooled, I'm giving her the life she deserves.
Again, I'm sorry for taking so long in telling you about this and I'm sorry for taking her away from you guys but I have no choice. We have to start a new life so I can run away from the job that put me in this situation in the first place.
Goodbye, Vic and Kellin.

Sincerely, Alexa & tay.

Tay's little handwriting was the last thing I saw before I fell onto the ground and passed out.

~
*Vic's POV*
Kellin passed out on me and I rushed him to the hospital, I called his mom to let him know we were here as she came running up to me.

"What happened to Kellin?" She asked desperately.

"I-I don't know, one moment we were reading something and the next he passed out," I tried to explain.

"Relatives of... Kellin Quinn?" The doctor called out.

We quickly walked up to him, "I'm his boyfriend, is he okay?" I asked.

"We have a... peculiar situation with Kellin."

"What's wrong?" Millions of possible reasons flooded my head, most of them weren't good.

"He's four weeks pregnant, you're going to be a father."

.
.
.
.
.
.
*:.. o(≧▽≦)o ..:*
Aaaaand that's the end! Thank you so much for reading, the sequel will be up by tomorrow (I hope). It will obviously be an mpreg, just a whole bunch of Kellic fluff :3 I'm excited to get started on new stories so please don't stop reading <3 thanks, guys!