Chapter Eighteen

*Kellin's POV*
These past few days have been the greatest days of my life. The luxurious life Lynn and Alexa had was definitely something I should question but I decided not to. I acompanied Vic during the insemination process as all three of us waited to see if it was successful.

Part of me was curious if he could actually impregnate someone, another part of me was happy that Lynn was going to finally be a mother, and another part of me was sad that I couldn't give a child to him.

The thoughts wandering my head wouldn't let me sleep, it was already 3am and Vic was sound asleep, letting out little snores. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep to overcome me.

~
"Kellin," I heard someone whisper as they nudged me.

"What?" I asked, refusing to open my eyes.

I felt someone kiss my cheek, "Good morning, darling."

I smiled as I opened my eyes, "Good morning, Vico."

"How's the birthday boy?" He asked as he sat down beside me.

"Oh shit, it's today?" I felt like I still had days to go.

He chuckled, "Yes, it's today. Now get up, Lynn's been waiting for you."

Lynn and I had gotten really close these past few days and now she felt like a sister to me. I quickly got up and started to get ready for whatever Lynn had planned for me.

Once I was ready, I was getting ready to leave the room when Vic suddenly stopped me, "Close your eyes."

"What?" He has got to be kidding me.

"Close your eyes, marshmallow."

I rolled my eyes and as I covered my eyes with my hands, "You're my eyes now, I'm trusting you."

I heard him chuckle and he planted a kiss on my lips, "Don't worry, I'll guide you."

I felt like we walked for a few minutes when he finally stopped, "Well, here it is."

I opened my eyes and saw Lynn and Alexa standing in front of me, "Surprise!"

Lynn attacked me with a hug, "Happy birthday!"

"Thanks, Lynn," I giggled.

Alexa came and patted my back, "Happy birthday, kid."

I looked around and saw that they had a huge bouncy house, several party games, long tables with god knows how much food, a DJ that just started playing music, a cute little birthday cake, and an outdoor bar.

Lynn grabbed my hand, "Let's go to the bouncy house!"

I looked back at Vic who smiled and gave me a quick nod as Lynn pulled me into the bouncy house. She was such an energetic person for someone so tiny, I loved it.

We were bouncing all around when I noticed that Vic and Alexa were engrossed in their conversation.

"You don't seem so excited for someone who's celebrating their birthday," Lynn pouted.

I let myself flop on the bouncy house, staring up at the sky, "I'm just tired, how do you have so much energy?"

"I dunno, maybe because you're the first person to actually spend time with me other than at work," she mumbled.