Chapter Fifteen

*Kellin's POV*
It was about four something in the morning when I woke up and realized that Vic wasn't laying down next to me. I figured he was in the bathroom but after waiting a few minutes I didn't hear a sound.

I walked downstairs, maybe he wanted a glass of water? As I was walking I noticed that Vic had just come in the house, what was he doing outside?

"Vic? What were you doing outside?"

"I just needed some fresh air, I wasn't able to sleep," he laughed lightly.

I was too tired to think so I just went up to him and wrapped my arms around him, "Mhm, okay. Let's go upstairs and sleep now."

He carried my half asleep self back into my bedroom and laid me down, "Get some sleep, love."

"Okie," I managed to say.

Then I heard him mumble, "We have a big day ahead of us later," as he laid down next me.

~
I woke up again with no signs of Vic. Where was my good morning kiss? I felt myself pout as I got off the bed and went to brush my teeth.

After getting my morning routine done, I went downstairs to see if he was there, only for my head to be covered with a black bag.

"What the-" my voice was muffled by someone covering my mouth. I tried to struggle against them even though I could tell they were stronger than I was but I wasn't going down without a fight.

I heard a female voice say, "Take him to the car, I want him unharmed."

I frantically kicked and bit whoever's hand was covering my mouth as I heard someone yell out, "Bloody hell!" in a British accent.

"Vic! Anyone! Help!" My words were cut short when I felt a tiny pinch on my neck, knocking me unconsciousness.

~
I woke up in a big, soft bed with silky sheets. I quickly sat up after I realized what had happened and I took a quick look around, hoping to find an exit.

I couldn't help but notice that everything here looked really high class, this room had a huge tv with every video game console I could think of, a leather couch, a mini refrigerator, and a freaking jacuzzi.

Just as I was walking towards the door, someone opened it, revealing a tall man with light hair and hazel eyes.

He held his hands up defensively, "Relax mate, the leader wants to speak with you."

"I don't want to talk to no damn leader! Where's Vic?!" I shoved him but he barely moved.

"Vic is fine," a female voice interrupted, in fact, that was the same female voice I heard before I was kidnapped.

"Where is he?! Let me talk to him! Why am I here?!" I didn't know these people at all and I wanted Vic's comforting hugs.

"Can you calm down? You're overreacting." She said annoyed.

I felt my face turn hot with anger, "How do you want me to calm down when I don't even know where I am? I don't even know who you are!"

She rolled her eyes, "Please take a seat," she gestured towards the couch, "If I wanted to hurt you, do you think I would've put you in a room with all this?"

"W-Well you never know."

"You're such a silly child," she laughed, "I'm Alexa," she took out her hand in front of me. 

I shook her hand, "I-I'm Kellin."

"Oh, I know," she smiled, "You'll only be here for a couple of hours. Knock yourself out, Oliver will bring you anything you desire. We have chefs who can prepare any dish you like, we have every video game you could imagine, you can watch any movie, you can even go into the jacuzzi."