Chapter 9: Walk Away

* Week and a half later *

Class went by faster than expected. I wasn't really paying attention like usual well because I just really didn't care that much about chemistry.

Yes it was going to be a big part of my future and what I wanna do but still I had no liking to chemistry. I liked science just not this type.

Keegan and I had chemistry together so he made it bearable but he wasn't here today... I was curious on why.

*Beep Beep*

Keegan- "Hey wanna get lunch later?"

Me- "I'd love too, but I have plans with Ryan already... Sorry..."

Keegan- "That's cool... Maybe some other time..."

Me- "Definitely! I like pizza so start thinking of somewhere we could get pizza(;"

Keegan- "Already on it (;"

Me- "Haha okay! I'll talk to you later(:"

Keegan- "Can't wait(:"

Me- "Oh and Keegan where were you today? I missed our little walk to class together that we do every morning:("

Keegan- "I had some errands to run so I couldn't make it to class..."

Me- "Okay.. Sorry I didn't mean to pry"

Keegan- "That's okay... I like when you ask me where I am... Seemed like you missed me.."

He had me there... Because honestly I did kind of miss him in class with me. His little chuckle he'd make when I'd make him laugh or how he would poke me or nudge me to get my attention. It was weird because I didn't want to like him. Well because I was getting married and I loved Ryan but something inside of me just couldn't shake his presence that he had inside me. His hold that he had on me was to strong. I could tell I was falling for him.

Or am I just fighting the truth... Do I love him already? I couldn't possible love him? That's delusional to think... Maybe I'm crazy? I don't know what to think...

Me- "Haha I mean... I did... You honestly make Chem bearable..."

Keegan- "Good..."

Me- "Okay I really need to get up now because the next people for the next class are already coming so I'll see you later haha"

Keegan- "Bye Lydia(:"

Me- "Bye..."

I smiled and put my phone back into my pocket and got up from my desk ready to walk out.

"How cute..." I heard a voice from behind me say.

I rolled my eyes and turned around. "Why are you always every where Damien?"

"Because! Being every where means that you never miss a single thing..." He winked at me and followed me out of the building.

"You know... It's such a beautiful morning! What a beautiful day for cheating on people..." He said with a chuckle next to me.