Chapter 17: Valentines Day

* Knock Knock *

"I'm coming!!!" I yelled as I got up off the couch from watching some Gossip Girl and eating some fruit loops cereal.

I opened the door and Keegan stood there with a teddy bear and a bouquet of flowers in his hands.

"Lydia! These are for you." He said with huge smile as he handed me the flowers and the teddy bear.

I grabbed ahold of them and smiled at him. Honestly I feel like I smiled so big that my mouth reached to both of my ears.

"You're so beautiful! I can't help but melt every time I see your smile." Keegan said walking into my apartment shutting the door behind him.

"Eww can you not... I'm not beautiful.." I said blushing pulling up the bear and flowers so that they were now covering my entire face from Keegan.

Keegan grabbed ahold of me and moved his head in between the bear an the flowers so that he could give me a kiss.

His lips pressed softly against mine. Whenever we kissed it felt as if all time in the world stopped. It felt like we have been kissing for eternity. But I wouldn't mind that... I wouldn't mind kissing him for eternity.

Keegan finally pulled away for some air. His lips were red again from kissing me for so long.

"You're not ugly! Don't say that again..." He said sternly.

"So Lydia Balke... What do you want to do on this fine beautiful warm day!?" Keegan said with excitement as he stared at my lips still.

I smiled and shrugged my shoulders. "I'm not sure... It's..." I stopped talking and looked at the clock to see what time it was. It was now just turning 10:35am.

"It's 10:35am so we could go get lunch in a bit... I just gotta change and stuff... Sound good?" I asked.

Keegan smiled and nodded his head. "Sounds perfect."

I smiled and nodded. "Okay give me like half an hour to shower then I'll get changed and we can go."

XXX

"Lydia come on! It's been like 50min! You said only 30!" Keegan yelled from the living room sofa.

I walked in and chuckled. "Yeah I said give me 30min to shower. Still gotta change and put on makeup and do my hair and stuff..."

Keegan rolled his eyes. "Well are you ready now?" He asked standing up from the couch.

I smiled and nodded.

"Good! Now let's get the heck out of here! I'm starving!" Keegan said rushing to the door holding it open for me to leave.

XXX

Keegan drove us around for a bit. Just so that we could see all the busy people running around getting last minute stuff for the people they love. Or they were just running around to get stuff for themselves because I mean, the amount of times I've bought myself flowers and chocolates throughout my life is pretty sad to be honest.

Keegan stopped at a red and light and looked at me. The time was now close to 12pm. Aka: Lunch time.

Keegan stared at me and just smiled. I looked at him and covered my face with my hands. "Stop staring it's creepy..." I said into my hands which made my voice semi muffled.

He chuckled "It's not creepy... It's romantic."

I rolled my eyes. "You're so fucking cute I can't..." I said biting my lip holding back my chuckles.