Chapter 10: Bad News

Authors Note~ I'm sorry Lydia haha! Okay that's all I'm saying haha -A

"Does he know we aren't a thing? And that we are strictly just friends...?" Keegan said chuckling stuffing a piece of pizza in his mouth.

"No he doesn't get that... And it pisses me off more than anything.." I said annoyed getting up from the ground that me and Keegan decided to sit down on to eat our delicious pizza.

I walked over to the kitchen and grabbed a glass from the cupboard.

"Did you want something to drink!?" I yelled out to Keegan who was still sitting on the ground in the living room.

"Yes please! Thank you!" He yelled back.

I opened the fringe and grabbed the bottle of wine that was sitting in there. Me and Ryan were going to drink this together today since he was going to bring some stuff over and we would cook lunch together but that isn't happening now so why not just drink it.

I grabbed the bottle and poured it into the two glass cups. I brought them out to Keegan and handed him one.

"Wow wine... Isn't it a bit early?" He said with a soft chuckle.

I lifted my eye brows up at him and smirked. "It's never to early to have wine..."

He smirked at me and nodded. "Okay.. Well thank you."

I smiled and nodded my head sitting back down on the ground.

"So tell me.. What do you think Ryan is going to do? Like with this time that he said he needed or whatever." Keegan said taking a sip from his glass.

I sighed deeply and shrugged my shoulders. "Who even knows.... I mean he seemed really upset. Like I've never seen him this upset before... I don't really see why he is so upset though..."

I took a deep breathe and looked at Keegan. "I mean there is nothing between the two of us so..."

Keegan looked at the ground and started to play with his glass of wine. "Yeah... Nothing..." Keegan said a little disappointed.

I brushed it off and looked back toward the wall continuing to rant about this whole situation.

"And Damien! Like who the hell does he think he is... To just come over and fuck shit up..."

Keegan just stayed silent.

"Like I swear to you one of these days I'm going to do a lot worse to him than just punching him...." I said with my teeth clenched together.

"Hey don't get to worked up over this okay... Everything will be fine... You'll be fine..." Keegan said placing a hand in mine comforting me.

His warm hand on my cold hand did feel very comforting. It was a warmth I definitely needed right now.

"Thank you Keegan... For listening... I would've talked to my other two friends about this but they're-"

"Gone... Yeah I know I'm sorry.." Keegan said cutting me off.

I forgot he doesn't know about my secret. Still never got around to telling him that part about my life.

I nodded and tried not to look awkward responding to him because yes they may be dead but they're still here.

"Yeah... Gone..." I said biting my lip.

"Don't worry you have me now..." Keegan said standing up lifting out his hand for me to take.

I looked at him weirdly before taking his hand.

"What?" He asked smiling at me since I was looking at him like he was crazy.