Is There Somewhere

A/N: Alright this was requested by @wonderjauregui! I hope I did it justice!

No one's POV

You were dancing in your tube socks in our hotel room,
Flashing those eyes like highway signs.
Light one up and hand it over, rest your head upon my shoulder.
I just wanna feel your lips against my skin.

Lauren was standing outside the hotel room with the key held tightly in her hand. She took a deep breath trying to calm her nerves, no matter how many times Lauren did this she still felt a little guilty.  She knew this wasn't right, but she couldn't help it, she couldn't stay away. Finally, she swiped her key and opened the door. As she entered the room music flowed through her ears and she saw the back of her favorite girl as she danced carelessly around the room.

She made her way over to her and wrapped her arms loosely around her waist, "It's been too long Y/NN..." she husked into the girl's ear, causing her to shiver. Y/N turned around in Lauren's arms and rested her hands on Lauren's stomach.

"It's been less than a week" Y/N giggled as she pecked Lauren's lips.

"Like I said, it's been too long" Lauren winked at her.

Lauren then leaned down slightly and captured Y/N's bottom lip in between hers. This kiss was slow and passionate, each girl enjoying the moment they were having. This kiss wasn't like their normal ones with tongues battling for dominance. No, this kiss was gentle and tender. It was... loving.

Lauren slowly began to lead Y/N to the bed while maintaining their kiss. Unfortunately they were broken apart when the back of Y/N's knees hit the side of the bed and caused them both to fall on the bed. They both giggled and Lauren changed her position, resting on her forearms so that all of her weight wasn't on Y/N. Both of them just stayed there staring into each other's eyes, not moving a muscle. Lauren began to lean in and Y/N closed her eyes, as soon as she did that Lauren chuckled and grabbed something off of the bedside table and moved away completely, resting against the headboard.

"Fuck you, you tease!" Y/N huffed and scooted over to lean against the headboard next to Lauren.

Lauren then lifted a joint up to her mouth and lit it with the lighter from the table. Once it was lit she took a long drag, inviting the enticing drug into her system. She held it in for a few seconds before exhaling, sending clouds of smoke into the air. Lauren placed the joint back in between her lips taking in yet another generous drag, "Hey, share!" Y/N playfully glared at her. Lauren looked over at her and smirked, before exhaling again she gently squeezed Y/N's cheeks with one hand causing her to part her lips. Y/N already knew what to do next, so as soon as Lauren began to exhale Y/N began to breathe in the drug. After a few seconds Y/N parted her lips once again allowing the smoke to billow out of her mouth.

White sheets, bright lights, crooked teeth, and the night life.
You told me this is right where it begins.
But your lips hand heavy underneath me.
And I promised myself I wouldn't let you complete me.

Y/N knew that Lauren loved this side of her, so she slowly leaned in and crashed their lips together. Lauren moaned at the contact and immediately deepened the kiss. Just as Lauren was about to reach for the hem of Y/N's shirt, Y/N pulled away. Lauren was too caught up in the kiss to notice that Y/N had slipped the joint out of her hand. Y/N quickly pecked her lips and got up from the bed and made her way to the balcony. She leaned against the railing and took a drag while observing the lively city below. Then she felt warm arms wrap around her waist, she leaned back into Lauren's touch enjoying it since she knew it wouldn't last long.