Fuck Buddies

A/N: This one's for @valeriejulianne! I hope it's what you wanted! ❤️

Y/N's POV

Our bodies are sweaty, the room reeks of sex, and the only thing that can be heard is our ragged breathing. I couldn't tell you how many rounds we went because I honestly lost count after three.

After I finally caught my breath I looked to my left to see that the green eyed goddess lying next to me had already fallen asleep. I propped myself up on my elbow to get a better look at her. She had a few small beads of sweat running down the side of her face and strands of hair that clung to her cheek. I brushed her hair so that it was no longer sticking to her face, but I made sure to be extra careful so I wouldn't wake her up.

God she looked so peaceful. I couldn't get over how absolutely stunning she was without even trying. Sweaty and exhausted, but she was nothing shy of perfection, to me anyways. I don't know how long I just laid there admiring her, but it must have been hours because I noticed that the room was becoming lighter meaning the sun was beginning to rise.

I leaned over and gently kissed her lips, when I pulled away I softly caressed her cheek. I repositioned myself to try to get some sleep, but as soon as I did that Lauren rolled over and wrapped her arm around my stomach and cuddled up into my neck. After she settled down I leaned down and placed a lingering kiss on her forehead. "I don't know how much longer I can do this..." I whispered to her just before falling asleep.

---

I woke up and looked over at my alarm clock, it read one o'clock in the afternoon. I thanked God that it was Saturday and I didn't have to go to class. I let out a loud groan as I stretched out my tired muscles. After I stretched I rolled over to my left only to be met with and empty bed and messy sheets, which is nothing new.

I decided it was time to get up so I climbed out of bed and made my way to my bathroom. I really needed take a shower and freshen up a bit even though I didn't have anything planned for the day, I still needed to was off the remnants of last night.

After my shower I threw on some comfy clothes and went downstairs to find something to eat and maybe watch a movie. I settled down on the couch with a bowl of cereal in hand and began watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower.

I was about halfway through the movie when I heard the doorbell ring. I was a little confused because I wasn't expecting anyone. I got up and answered the door only to be met with by some random girl I had never seen before.

"Umm... Can I help you?" I asked with confusion laced in my voice.

"Uhh yeah, I'm Kelsey" she said matter-of-factly, like I was just supposed to know who she was.

"Okayyy? And I'm Y/N, what's your point?" I sassed.

Her demeanor completely changed when she realized I had no idea who she was.

"I uhh... Umm I'm here for Lauren, we have a date..." she said nervously.

Just as I was about to speak up I heard someone rushing down the stairs, "Kelsey!" Lauren ran straight past me and threw her arms around the girl's neck, I could feel my jealousy begin to boil. They hugged for a few more seconds before pulling away, "Oh Kelsey, this is Y/N my roommate and best friend! Y/N, this is Kelsey, my date!" "Yeah, we kinda already met..." Kelsey spoke up, scratching the back of her neck nervously.

"Alright well we better get going! See ya later Y/NN!"

"Yeah, later Lo..." I said trying not to sound too upset.