Finally Back Home

The car ride back to Rob's house wasn't exactly what I was expecting it to be. It was long yes, but it wasn't awkward. We actually just caught up with each other and talked about everything. It was like we were best friends.

Rob pulled into his driveway which led us to the large house at the end. This is where Adam and I were going to be staying while we are here. There were other cars parked outside so I knew that his brothers were here already. Im guessing that Glenn and Chris will also be staying in Rob's house with him.

Rob pulled into the garage and shut the garage door behind us. All three of us jumped out of the car eager to stretch out. As soon as I shut the car door behind me, I was engulfed in a huge hug of 4 other people. Gordie JR, Dan, Chris, and Glenn all squeezed me while their dad stood their and laughed waiting for his personal hug. I went over and hugged him while Rob was generous enough to get my bags from the car. He came over holding both of my bags and as I reached out to take them he said,

"Don't worry about them. I can take them."

"Okay Rob. If you say so. " I smirk walking into the house and up the stairs to the room that I normally stay in when I come to visit. I heard Rob let out a little laugh as he followed me carrying my bags and setting them down on the bed.

"Dinner should be ready in about an hour. So you have time to unpack and get settled." stated Rob.

"Okay sounds good." I said smiling.

Just as Rob turned to walk out the door I quickly said one last thing to Rob.

"Oh and Rob? Thank you for picking us up at the airport and carrying my bags up here."

"Oh. You're welcome and anytime." he said while he winked and walked away.

I let out a chuckle as I walked to close the door to my room. I began to unpack all my clothes and put them in the dresser and the closet that was in the room. I couldn't help but wonder how my mom was doing on catching up with my dad..? I really wanted to call her, but I didn't want to interrupt the little time that they had together.

Before I knew it, an hour had passed and Chris was shouting to me from downstairs telling me that dinner was ready.