The Morning After

I woke up snuggled next to Rob on the floor. Both of us were completely naked. I smiled thinking about the events of last night. I noticed that the power had come back on so I checked my phone to see how the weather and roads were. Both were fine and looked like Rob and I were going to be able to leave today.

When I went to get up, Rob's grip tightened around my waist. I had to grab his hand and remove it from my waist in order to get up.

I put my clothes back on and walked into the kitchen to look for anything I could make or eat for breakfast. I came across some pancake mix and decided I would make them for Rob and I. I mixed all the stuff together and poured the batter onto the skillet. While I was waiting for the pancakes to cook, I looked through the fridge and freezer to see what else there was. I came across some bacon and decide to make that too.

Just as I was flipping the last of the pancakes, Rob came up behind me, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed my neck.

"Good morning baby." He said in a really sexy morning voice.

"Morning. Are you hungry at all?" I asked.

"Starving." He said as he gave my butt a little slap and walked to grab two plates out of the cabinet.

We sat down at the island in the kitchen and ate our breakfast.

"I checked the roads and weather this morning. We should be able to go home today." I said.

"That's good. And I'm getting the day off because I already told Coach Belichick that I wasn't going to be able to make it to practice this morning." He said.

I laughed and continued to eat my pancakes and bacon.

When we were done I cleaned up the kitchen while Rob cleaned up the living room. In about half an hour both of us were ready to get on the road and get back home.