Our Story

TIFFANY POV

Flashing lights blinded my eyes as I passed through the ocean of paparazzi since I already finished my recording and I tried to flash my smile into them as they bombarded me with some questions, but my manager blocked them for me. I was disappointed that I never saw the person I was looking for who promises to pick me up after filming. That midget!

When I finally entered my van, I relax into my seat as my manager followed suit and drive us off to my luxury apartment since I was also exhausted and drained. After half an hour we finally arrived at my place and my manager offered to help me out before he drives himself to his own place.

"Sorry Fany-ah, I ordered Taeyeon to manage the bar since my schedule was packed for this month so he couldn't pick you up from your filming. Mianhe." My manager Sooyoung apologizes because he knew that I was longing for my boyfriend since last week and my schedule was also packed by the way so we barely saw each other. I was a little bit mad at him but I knew that I have to understand each other.

"It's okay Soo I have to understand everything for our own good." I fake a smile so I could ease his anxiety but still, I was a little cranky since last week.

"O-okay, thanks Fany so have to go now. See you later and sleep well." He swiftly ran out from my doorway without my word.

"Weird." I muttered and I slowly closed the door so I could rest now. I quickly went to my bedroom and jumping into my mattress laying my stomach and buried my face into my pillow. I was puzzled when I smell my boyfriend's vanilla scent on it I didn't forget to changed the pillowcase after we have a sexy time since I last saw him.

"Baby?" I heard the familiar voice I was longing for weeks coming from behind. I held back my smile and pout my lips instead since I was sure that it was my dear boyfriend I ignored him and put on a show.

"Fany-ah? Are you mad?" I felt the weight into my mattress beside me as he slowly runs his fingers into my red hair but still, I've given him a cold treatment.

He tried to pull me into his embrace and he won I was now on his arms and buried my face into his buff chest but still the pregnant silence engulfed us. He showered me butterfly kisses all over my face, skin, and body but I was playing with him unsuspiciously. Cute!

TAEYEON POV

My girlfriend was still ignoring me I couldn't blame her since I always owe her a promise that I barely granted. I was saddened by our situation since she has fame and money while I was just a normal being who lives a normal life and working at a simple bar that owns by my bestfriend Sooyoung.

"Sorry I thought you will be a surprise but it was another way around," I spoke with a little bit of disappointment before I swiftly stood up from her bed before I took off my coat and throw it to the floor followed by my sweatshirt so I could sleep comfortably when suddenly I felt an arm encircled into my waist as I heard her laughing her ass out. Dammit!

"You fooled me!" I exclaimed as I stomped my feet and pouted my lips earning a chuckle from my beloved. Geez!

"Sorry, Tae I missed to tease you like this and it looks so cute for me!" Tiffany said while cupping my face giving a bit pinched before she kissed my lips and tasted strawberry. Her favorite!

"Thank you for surprising me! I love you, baby!" Tiffany added while tugging my lips into hers and slowly encircled her arms now into my neck. She slowly takes away my black-frame glasses and hungrily kisses me with passion and love. I kisses back and turned our kisses into the next level when I finally lay her down into her bed slowly stripping her clothes off tossing to the floor leaving her naked in my eyes same goes for me and we make love that night.

JESSICA POV

I sat alone on the bar counter drinking tequila after my shift since we have already closed and I have nothing to do. I was down and broken knowing my bestfriend was now spending nights with her hallyu star girlfriend and I totally hate it seriously like hell. I was fucking in love with that guy since we've become childhood bestfriend and I already knew him like an open book but after we graduated he met this bitch oopppssss I mean Tiffany, yeah that's her damn name. Call me bitter or else but I was only a woman who was in love with the very wrong person. I couldn't take this pain so I drank tonight like there's no tomorrow.

"Hey! Sica? Stop that and I will drive you home." Sooyoung grabbed my glass and put it aside but I was now tipsy since the effect of alcohol eating me up.

"I'm fine just let me go, you stupid beanpole!" I snorted as I slowly got up from my seat but my knees my weak to support my posture and I was nearly stumbling but luckily Sooyoung was there to catch me before I fall but fuck I was falling too hard that I couldn't take it anymore.

"Shut up miss moving on since when did you learn to rudely talkback to your boss, Miss Jung? You're really into something I wonder how Taeng handles your bitchy attitude?" He boldly spoke and yes he was right that only Taeyeon could understand my flaws and edges so that's why I loved him so much but still the bitch witch and this dumb beanpole were blocking our way to each other. Dammit!

"Seriously this drunkard ahjumma!" I heard him pissed while carrying me into bridal style and bringing me into his silver Audi R8 before I lose my consciousness from his arms.

SOOYOUNG POV

I wondered what kind of black magic did this crazy bitch puts into my precious food so I was madly in love with her since I hired her as my employee and after a few months I find her amusing and beautiful into my eyes but I knew she has a thing to her childhood bestfriend Taeyeon also my bestfriend but I couldn't blame her since he was absolutely attractive behind those nerdy style and out of fashion black glasses. I was jealous but also I had no rights to forbid her since she wasn't mine after all.

"We're here sleepyhead bitch!" I exclaimed but still, she didn't move an inch as I heard a little snoring from her. I unconsciously smile of her overload cuteness that you have the urge to pinched her cheeks. I decided to carry her again to the 18th floor where her place was, she was light after all, unlike piggy Fany. I almost forgot that Superstar Tiffany Hwang was also my bestfriend since we knew each other when we audition at SM Entertainment a year ago.

When we reached her place I put the code past the living room and tucked her into bed inside her room but before I left her I placed a gentle kiss on Jessica's forehead and whispered.

"I love you, Jessica Jung I wish I was him."

To be continued.

************************************

A/N: A real chapter for all of you since I was nearly finished My Vampire Husband. Thank goodness I finally found signal here. Keep voting and support me as well. Thank you! Saranghae.

With Love,
chocomint89