Acceptance

KIM MANSION

TAEYEON POV

It was nearly 11 PM when we stayed at the funeral after we arrive and I saw people left one by one but my girlfriend insisted that we must accompany the President since he was left there by himself as I saw him approach us with a serious face asking me to talk to him right now I oblige and Tiffany give me permission when she saw me staring at her. I walk behind the President as we entered one of the private rooms in the mansion and gently closed the door behind us I heard him sighed like he was taking the courage to slip out a word from him so I patiently waited.

"I have something to tell you." Mr. Kim said without facing me but I could see he was trembling like he was meant something he kept holding back when he heard no response he continued the talking.

"Please don't hate me when I tell you honestly that I was your real father, Taeyeon-ah." And yes, he said without hesitation that I nearly holding my breath but I want to think that it was a lame kind of joke from a very serious man and it was driving me crazy. I fake a giggle while tapping his back I don't know how to respond well I want to punch him hard but still, I'm keeping myself together as I don't want to start a commotion inside and caught some attention.

"I'm serious really." Mr. Kim was already facing me and staring straight right on my brown orbs and it makes sense now I saw him closely how we resemble each other those eyes tell me so. How stupid I am that I didn't notice it when we're together but I hated knowing him.

"Please stop it N.O.W!" I don't want to hear some lies from you!" I try to cool down myself but my bottled emotions eating me up as my fist unknowingly landed right through his face and he fell down into the floor in pain but still, he easily stood up with courage approaching me I won't let him touch me again.

"Listen to me kid, okay? I was forced to leave both of you and I regret that but I'm watching when you growing fast and seeing you happy made me happy too I already talk to your mother, my wife and we're seeing each other secretly all over the years and before she passes away she leave you under my care I'm beyond grateful knowing that I will have this chance to get closer with my own son but my fault is I have no courage to fight against my parents because they will disown me as their heir and I will fail to support both of you or the worst they will kill you instead if they found out. I'm very sorry for all of my lacking as a father I will assure you that I will keep you secure and safe with me, Kim Taeyeon my heir." Mr. Kim honestly confessed that made me move and felt the warmth I was longing for from a father. He keeps me on his hold as I gladly took it unconsciously I let him and that was the thing I don't regret and hate seems subsided.

"Appa is sorry." He said it again as his hold was getting tighter and secure but my body was still unmoved.

"A-Appa?" I asked as I didn't get used to calling him like that even after he offered me to be a part of his company.

"Wae? You didn't want it? Araesso." He seems disappointed but still, he wants me to get used to his warmth.

"It's not like that but still I felt uncomfortable Mr. Kim." He chuckles and I giving him a pout while he unconsciously ruffled my hair like a kid.

"I understand and made all things slowly, right?" He smiles and gestured me to follow him outside and like a lost puppy, I oblige.

END OF POV

Two figures covered by a thick blanket lying next to each other as morning strikes upon them. The blonde gorgeous lady woke up first smiling as she remembers the last night activity with her man who was still sleeping soundly beside her. She kisses his forehead, eyes, nose and his luscious lips that she almost chokes him unable to gasp for air. He blinks his eyes and saw a naked figure staring at him seductively making him turned on again so he flipped the woman underneath him again and showering kisses all over her body leaving hickeys but the woman seems to enjoy it for a while before they continued their own hot session again.

After they shower for God knows how long they were eating their breakfast like a lovely couple. Yuri keeps on feeding the woman sitting across him while laughing at their own jokes when a sudden phone ring spoiled their little moment as the woman frowned out of annoyance when she saw the caller ID and unwillingly picking it up and answered the call leaving her lover behind with a puzzled look on his face before he continues digging his food.

"I was getting called my manager and he wants me to come over at the company for some urgent matter. Sorry love~" Yoona hurriedly running towards the bathroom leaving Yuri unspoken.

"................" Yuri was used to her as he doesn't want to bother himself over and continue finishing his meal when Yoona finally managed herself looking gorgeous wearing a tight fit cream dress holding her perfect curves made every man captured their heart but seems like Yuri was out of the list and looking at her plainly before he kisses her lips and walked away just like that.

"Seriously?" Yoona scoffed making her way out slamming the door behind.

"Do I still love her that way I love her before? Fvck your feelings for Tiffany it wasn't right!" Yuri battling against himself when he tried to figure out what he had for his on-screen partner aside from Yoona.

"It was totally wrong, Yuri-ah!" Yuri shouted with no one and ruffled his hair in annoyance since he wasn't a player type.

To be continued.

**********************************

A/N: Double update to all of you so keep on voting and reading until the end. Keep following me Ayo! :)

Happy Birthday Taeyeon my love!

With Love,
chocomint89