Catching Feelings

NICHKHUN POV

SM EMPIRE SPECIAL STAGE

"What the fuck are they doing?" I watched how intimate they were on the stage and by now I want to rip off that bastard's head right now if there were no people around. I couldn't take it when that midget proposes to my supposed to be a girl and I swear I want to pull the trigger on his head or stab him straight to his heart. Tiffany Hwang is mine and mine only no one could take her away from me even the most powerful person in the world. I walked out and drive off somewhere around Seoul I want to release my bottled up emotions. I suffer alot just to make Tiffany mine and in just a snap it would only go to waste, fuck that Kim Taeyeon!

END OF POV

TAEYEON POV

I was beyond grateful when my girlfriend accepted my proposal awhile ago, my event goes viral thru the net though we garner many haters instantly most of the netizens were our loyal shippers, they keep posting #TaeNy and tag both of us on our Instagram account. Many photos of us was been uploaded on the internet and most of them were captured when I propose to my girl and it makes me happy. Now here I am cuddling my fiance at our shared apartment, we have nothing to hide since our relationship has been exposed to the world and we were satisfied.

"Thank you so much, Tae for your perfect proposal to be your wife. I couldn't ask for more because right now it was a dream come true and you make my life like a fairytale." Tiffany said heartily and I was happy towards her appreciation for my one-month preparation event for her and it didn't go to waste.

"No, I want to thank you because you're still here by my side even before and after the storm, you're always there holding my hand." I sincerely stated before I leaned in for a kiss that she gently accepted. She snuggles closer into my neck as she encircled her arms around my waist for comfort and I also engulfed her tightly in my arms just like life was depending on each other.

"Seriously, does your best friend was as dumb as you? You know she has been oblivious at Sooyoung's affection towards her." Tiffany quickly changed the topic as she looks straight into my brown orbs and I also rambling about SooSica's love status I even helped them to figure out their feelings for each other like I always set a date for both of them but seems schedules were packed so they didn't make it.

"I think they need more time to know each other and I already booked them a private place that they could enjoy each other's company since Sooyoung helped me out with my proposal." I hope that he will do it perfectly right now I thought to myself.

"Let's sleep now hubby." Tiffany demanded.

"Could you repeat it again?" I begged for her since it was like a melody in my ears.

"Let's sleep now?" She knows how to tease me seriously.

"No, the last one please." I sighed and roll my eyes as I saw her chuckle.

"I love you hubby!" She quickly locked my lips into hers before she faces her back against me and I strongly hugged her tight. Cute!

END OF POV

SOOSICA COUPLE

"What are we doing here? Seriously at your bar with nobody else but us and the worst is you booked the whole place that you already owned. Are you dumb?" Jessica scoffed when the dumbfounded Sooyoung was running out of reason did Taeyeon making fun of him.

"N-No it's not like that Miss Jung. I thought I booked somewhere else, sorry!" Sooyoung apologizes but before Jessica walked out the lights go out and only a galaxy light above the ceiling twinkling with soft background music being played. Now Playing SHY by Jai Waetford.

"See I told you it was something special so shall I take you to dance then?" Sooyoung making a move to no flustered woman who shyly takes his hand that leads them to dance to the music. He gently places his arms on her waist while Jessica encircling her arms at Sooyoung's neck then dances slowly to the beat it felt romantic.

"T-Thanks." Jessica shyly whispered but Sooyoung didn't hear as he was still immersed at the perfect moment between them. The woman tightened her arms around as she slowly leans on aiming the man's soft and luscious lips hoping that she fully conveys her feelings well right now. Sooyoung froze on his spot after the song ended that he didn't see it coming that Jessica will initiate the kiss. Was he slow?

"Say something dumbhead or els-" Jessica was being cut off by Sooyoung's pair of lips as they savoring this moment all thanks to Taeyeon.

"I think our job was done here!" One of Taeyeon's bodyguard said after they saw the two was making out so they decided to leave them in privacy as their boss told.

"Yeah you're right I couldn't take it anymore too that I badly need my girlfriend right now!" The other said before quickly runs outside leaving his partner who followed suit after him.

To be continued.

********************************

A/N: I badly want to end this story soon since TaeNy was already engaged so I could focus on my recent story "Loving the Ice Prince" and "I think my girl is Bisexual".

Keep on voting and also support my remaining two TaeNy stories so I could quickly update them. I only need more views and votes for another UD. Thank you.

With Love,
chocomint89